MotoSeries Nelson Ledges June 7-8

RHill

Was out chopping down hay with a weed-eater yesterday, now I'm ready to ride!

Signed up for the 750gt, both 600's and the 20 minute.  

Lets do this!

Edited by RHill

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here, coming after work Friday. I'll hopefully be bringing the riding mower if I can fit it in the trailer. Figure if the grass was 2 ft tall the infield could probably use another cut come Friday.

I'll be doing my usual trackday/races on Sat and Sun.

Thanks to Ryan and Craig and everyone else who spent their Sunday at the track getting it ready for us. I really wanted to be there, but after wasting 2 hours trying to get my mower going, I didn't have much time to give. I'm spending way too much time on the road for work and really needed to do some yardwork at my own house. The weeds were starting to take over what I call my landscaping.

Same here, coming after work Friday. I'll hopefully be bringing the riding mower if I can fit it in the trailer. Figure if the grass was 2 ft tall the infield could probably use another cut come Friday.

I'll be doing my usual trackday/races on Sat and Sun.

Thanks to Ryan and Craig and everyone else who spent their Sunday at the track getting it ready for us. I really wanted to be there, but after wasting 2 hours trying to get my mower going, I didn't have much time to give. I'm spending way too much time on the road for work and really needed to do some yardwork at my own house. The weeds were starting to take over what I call my landscaping.

Yeah, yeah....we know you were busy putting a fresh coat of "wax" on your new paint job.

Yeah, yeah....we know you were busy putting a fresh coat of "wax" on your new paint job.

Ya, but that only took like 30 seconds. The rest of the day was spent pulling weeds, pressure washing my deck, cutting my grass, painting my basement, and on and on.

I am coming up to hang out/help Todd with whatever Saturday, and running the 1st 600 and the 20 on Sunday. Might come up Friday after work as well, but that depends on how this work week ends. 

Steve's just coming out because fuller and I did more laps on the mower than he ran round 1.

And you probably mowed over a better surface yesterday than you raced on in round 1. I expect the grass and track will be in much better shape this weekend, no?

Yadik.