Bike Nights Beginning In Troy Ohio

Triumph

It wasn't anything that the group did, it was specifically an issue with a few members of BDubs staff and management.  Lets just say that a visiting mgr from another branch and a few employees had a bit too much to drink and acted like total asses late on our last visit there.  They also were not happy with the fact that we were advertising a group meet at their location.  I'd be happy to lay out the details in person to anyone that comes out to Bike Night and wants to know.  However, we don't take kindly to physical threats and have zero need for drama.  We don't cause it and we don't want it.  Given those circumstances, we have decided to give our patronage to another business.  For now its Frickers.  We may change to another location but it seemed a good place to hold our outings in the meantime.  Like BluesKeys said, it was MUCH better service.  Attendance was down a bit due to the rain but we had a good 20 I'd say.

At this point we will be meeting at Frickers this coming Sunday at 7pm, unless otherwise posted here.  I will definitely let everyone know if we decide to try somewhere else.  We are considering giving the Filling Station a go but no definite decisions have been made.  Regardless of where it is going to be held, it WILL be held.  Its really too bad that a place would treat customers the way they did. 

Please note that we are starting regular group rides going forward.  We will likely meet in the Frickers lot again and head out from there, like we did this week.  Everyone is welcome regardless of bike or ability.  Ride your own pace!  I will update this post as often as possible.

Ryan

It won't let me edit the above post.  I wanted to add that we will likely start the group rides at either 4 or 5pm.  I will try to post as early as possible exactly what time we will be meeting. 

That figures I left too early to enjoy drunken douchebag manager night. Damn my luck, as far as threatened physical violence goes. I just love a guy that can describe a good ass kickin. Did crazy Harley dude follow you to the new spot.

That figures I left too early to enjoy drunken douchebag manager night. Damn my luck, as far as threatened physical violence goes. I just love a guy that can describe a good ass kickin. Did crazy Harley dude follow you to the new spot.

You know, I didn't see him there at Frickers.  He must not roll over there, surprisingly.  It would be a shame not to be able to watch his shenanigans any longer...lol.  That dude is something else.  Definitely one call away from the looney bin.

Are you on our Apex Addicts FB page yet, Rollin?  That goes for Snot and Hellmutt too.  Friend request me on FB and I will add you to it.  Its a closed group.  If you can't remember my last name, just PM me.

Maybe put an add in the Troy paper letting him know where the new spot is :dunno: otherwise a new bruised-fruit-biker-botard will need to be hired for our entertainment value.

We missed this past Sunday because we were getting our bikes ready for MidO Friday, and we'll miss this Sunday because we're staying for the races all weekend. May catch up with you folks at Frickers in the next few weeks

Are you on our Apex Addicts FB page yet, Rollin?  That goes for Snot and Hellmutt too.  Friend request me on FB and I will add you to it.  Its a closed group.  If you can't remember my last name, just PM me.

Wife n I dont do facebook. Do they have a forum?

Wife n I dont do facebook. Do they have a forum?

No, we just set up a FB page so that everyone could more easily stay in touch.  I used to have some skills making websites so I guess its a possibility but I don't see it happening anytime really soon.  I just don't have the time to invest in it with my work schedule.  You could always set up a private account on FB and just link into the page that way.  We post general bike stuff, post updates about how we are progressing, post group rides and talk smack to each other.  Good times...lol.

Maybe put an add in the Troy paper letting him know where the new spot is :dunno: otherwise a new bruised-fruit-biker-botard will need to be hired for our entertainment value.

We missed this past Sunday because we were getting our bikes ready for MidO Friday, and we'll miss this Sunday because we're staying for the races all weekend. May catch up with you folks at Frickers in the next few weeks

Caryn and I talked about riding up there on Sunday morning but nothing definite.  So busy and I cant take off any time right now from work so Saturday is out of the question.  We are leaving for the Dragon and all other twisties in early August.  Hope to see you guys soon though. 

As for Harley Dude, I need to get a good video of him on a nice cam.  That's YouTube material for sure.

Blues, I don't care what that guy thinks...lol.  He probably ate it up.

Rolln, I don't think anyone can be as cool as him doing the head bob.  You might want to practice just the bob before you cross your arm to the opposite bar and do it.  Small steps you know.

• 2 weeks later...

Blues, I don't care what that guy thinks...lol. He probably ate it up.

Rolln, I don't think anyone can be as cool as him doing the head bob. You might want to practice just the bob before you cross your arm to the opposite bar and do it. Small steps you know.

Still on for tonight?

We will not make it this week due to home repairs. There are others inquiring

Edited by snot

What: Bike nightWhen:  Monday June 9th starting at 7pm

Where: BW3's in Troy, OH

ALL MAKES of bikes will be welcome but I have a feeling it will be mostly sport riders.  This will be the first night and hopefully a good turnout will happen.  Any questions just send me a PM.

Ryan

Can you please edit to say Frickers? If not ask an admin for help.