6/14 Any one for millersburg to central & South ohio?

NinjaDoc

To close out the great day, Derek and I had a blast on the way to Choshocton, where we parted ways...a clear path for the most part too, we made great time.

The "Wee-Strom" was wound tight.

Thank you again all, for a great ride, and day...a real good group today!!!

pulled in now, Man i am never doing this stupidity again, By the time we hit mcconnelsville i was dead, Just couldnt ride at all afterward. Thats why asked you guys to go ahead while i stick behind. And that lead to lot of confusion by messing up the route, :(  I did not look at  how much miles i put in. If Derek ended up doing 443 i should add atleast 300 to it considering the back and forth miles :( Cant even move a muscle. 

Nice to meet you all again guys. And for first time in 4 yrs i meet gump. He is silent just like me, we should have done many miles while i was there :D  Todd thx for coming out just to meet all of us. 

All awesome riders, Jack even though ur new to riding u did an outstanding ride, very lvl headed and smooth ride. 

Finally, Sorry to leave you Pauly while ur baby was down, if i sticked around more i would be pulling in at midnight. Dont wanna be riding through the D on saturday at that time :D

Derek if you have footage of me put putting around 555 like a blind old man not knowing where to go dont post it plz :D  I just wanted to get to 676 to cut you guys loose. 

Ride down 

103EC414-720C-4CC1-8B41-44C74BAE86DF_zps

8FD58F8F-68B2-429F-935E-2E0D062426F6_zps

168A527F-4A7A-4DCA-A232-FD6C49D5B598_zps

5D9F9F19-99B7-4B9C-A5E7-5603484AAF24_zps

FD2C7D5A-C6EA-42FF-B300-B31A5CDA7DB5_zps

8EFE66D0-05C4-4665-848C-304860E6ABD8_zps

0-pic-1_zpse797ffb8.png

9D3ACCA9-7506-4F11-A7DA-C607EDB4D4FE_zps

ABA981CC-27F7-4601-8E03-2756A2F98431_zps

Edited by NinjaDoc

pulled in now, Man i am never doing this stupidity again, By the time we hit mcconnelsville i was dead, Just couldnt ride at all afterward. Thats why asked you guys to go ahead while i stick behind. And that lead to lot of confusion by messing up the route, :(  I did not look at  how much miles i put in. If Derek ended up doing 443 i should add atleast 300 to it considering the back and forth miles :( Cant even move a muscle. 

168A527F-4A7A-4DCA-A232-FD6C49D5B598_zps

Yep, lot of riding especially from s.e. Mich! That is a nice spot to stop for a break along Rt60!

Looks like you guys had awesome weather...not too hot either..

Edited by DeansZG

Nice ride, minus the buttpucker curve, great weather, met new faces, and no one got hurt, ='S a Great Day

My miles ended up being 363 ish.

Thanks for putting this ride together ND. I'll hit u up the next time we do a shack ride and u can sleep the night before.

• Upvote 1

Derek if you have footage of me put putting around 555 like a blind old man not knowing where to go dont post it plz :D  I just wanted to get to 676 to cut you guys loose. 

No worries Doc. It was dirty through the first couple turns so I don't blame you for taking it easy through the other few corners.  I'd prefer you make sure you stayed safe and make it home than get hurt trying to push just because you think others are bored or want to go faster. I'll ride your pace anytime you want to come down. 

Derek can u share some 2-3 minute riding footage u have, also link u got some? Can use media fire.com

Absolutely! I'll edit the 555 footage first  :lol:

On a serious note, I'll get some actual footage editing here tonight and get some links posted.  Doc do you want the original footage? I can let you remote into my computer and yank all that footage that you want. 

To close out the great day, Derek and I had a blast on the way to Coshocton, where we parted ways...a clear path for the most part too, we made great time.

The "Wee-Strom" was wound tight.

Thank you again all, for a great ride, and day...a real good group today!!!

Glad I had someone to ride back with! JackFlash and IP was who I thought would be riding back, but with IP's Ducati deciding it didn't want to continue and JackFlash heading back with Nivin, I was glad you were able to go that direction.

• Upvote 1

Pauly is the bike working now?  Scary thing is i was thinking of asking to switch with jacob as i have plans for an fjr in the back of my mind :D thank go you asked before me.   That was a close one :lol:

Whatever shit is headed my way, I will gladly take! Guy let's me ride his super nice bike... Nivin, next time you're down, you can take the FJR for a run, I'll just stay at the gas stop and wait for you to come back. Learned my lesson!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Whatever shit is headed my way, I will gladly take! Guy let's me ride his super nice bike... Nivin, next time you're down, you can take the FJR for a run, I'll just stay at the gas stop and wait for you to come back. Learned my lesson!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Hahahah nah I trust you, you are very good and smooth rider, reminds me of armith who i used to ride long ago with

And I am pretty sure Pauly noticed you can be trusted or else he would not have switched.

Next time we meet we switch okay, I wish to but I might chicken out, too scared to handle others bike

Thanks for posting, always enjoy bike videos!

What routes did you take once you exited from the slab?

I rode/endured I-75 south into Ohio again yesterday & I'm thinking I'll spend some xtra mileage heading over to US23 next time!

Thanks for posting, always enjoy bike videos!

What routes did you take once you exited from the slab?

I rode/endured I-75 south into Ohio again yesterday & I'm thinking I'll spend some xtra mileage heading over to US23 next time!

thank you dean, i ended up running around like headless chicken once i missed the exit , just took which ever road i cam across that looked like heading south and east ward, and most of the roads got on were blocked for road work etc. Next time i am gonna be more organized.