MotoSeries 6-28,29 the return to PIRC!

RHill

Been anticipating this and it is finally approaching; MotoSeries at Beaver!

Planning on doing the trackday and 600 sprints....maybe the 750 GT as well.

Think they would let us walk the South loop?

Random question, but are you (Ryan) the guy with the dark colored regular cab Ranger with racing stickers all over the back window? 

I saw said vehicle on 90 West yesterday after work.  The MotoSeries sticker jumped out at me.  All I have on my car is an OMRL decal on the back window.

They know I'm joking.......Stevie just needs to run more than 2 laps and Kevin will smoke me now....I just hope that European group in PA brings the fast Motards this time!!! LOL

I don't know about all that.  I love following someone that's running better than me in parts that I'm not good at or could improve on.  I always learn something and that's what makes it all fun for me following Chuck.  I can't speak for Stevie...I just want him to twist the throttle all the way open instead of limp wristing that shit. :D

I'm out for this one but might stop up for the track day to hang out.  Since I am "injured" I now have to go to my nieces birthday party on Sunday which foiled my plans of asking to borrow Ryans bike to do one parade lap in the 20 so I could get some points.   

I'm out for this one but might stop up for the track day to hang out.  Since I am "injured" I now have to go to my nieces birthday party on Sunday which foiled my plans of asking to borrow Ryans bike to do one parade lap in the 20 so I could get some points.   

On the bright side, Todd gave you a lap last weekend so you got points there.

I'm out for this one but might stop up for the track day to hang out. Since I am "injured" I now have to go to my nieces birthday party on Sunday which foiled my plans of asking to borrow Ryans bike to do one parade lap in the 20 so I could get some points.

Tell Todd you put your 600 motor in mine and do your parade lap.

BTW: Your "parade lap" would probably still be faster than my sissy lap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tell Todd you put your 600 motor in mine and do your parade lap.

BTW: Your "parade lap" would probably still be faster than my sissy lap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's 20 heavy so motor doesn't matter.

Come on Ron, you can leave the party for 30 min. :)

Think they would let us walk the South loop?

I rode my scooter back there to take a look when I did the N2 trackday last month. (not all the way out on the track, but close) I don't see why you couldn't walk it. They weren't actively working on it over the weekend, and it wasn't like there was anyone even in the area to tell you otherwise. It's easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission.

Edited by TRMN8TR