Transporting equipment from Sunbury to Cleveland area

jbot

Hey ya'll

I'm looking to move a 5000 lb piece of equipment from sunbury area to cleveland area (mentor, specifically).  Anyone know anyone around there that does that sort of thing?  It's a surface grinder in case you're wondering.

thanks!

Jinu

Dude's Towing is good. They're here in town. Beav is awesome. (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dudes-Towing-Recovery-LLC/129235914702)

You could also call Johnny No Toes (http://ohioriders.net/index.php?/topic/105168-towing-service-experiences). He's up in NEO. Either way it's a round trip for both. John has a flat-bed tow truck. He's also a good dude. So yeah. 

Thanks for all your help guys!  I think we got something figured out.  I appreciate the names/contacts that were dropped.  I'm going to keep this thread handy for next time when I'm not in such a ridiculous hurry.

Dale, thanks a crap ton for the help. We should have this bad boy up and running by tomorrow. Dale was cool enough to offer his truck and trailer and spent his whole day putting up with my old man to check out the machine and get it loaded.

Dale, thanks a crap ton for the help. We should have this bad boy up and running by tomorrow. Dale was cool enough to offer his truck and trailer and spent his whole day putting up with my old man to check out the machine and get it loaded.

I had a good time! Got me out of the house, guess I have been home too much this week. Glad I could help.

Props for putting up with the "old man"!