FS: Soon to be for sale 2001 Dutchmen Toy Hauler - 30ft

madcat6183

:)  I heart this thread already.  I won't crap in a bucket either, plastic bag in my AC'd toy hauler sitting in the toilet/bathroom sure.  That's fine, but not a bucket outside in the heat, F that.  I also no longer tent camp, ever.  May consider it in the backyard at the new house if my kid insist on it, but chances are he'll be raised in the TH camping a lot in the UP and Smokey's so hopefully he hates tenting it like I do. 

As for this one, we've never gone #2 in it just like the last 2 I've owned, never will.  Heck we could even get pumped at the races on site if we wanted so that it never filled up more than 24 hrs but forget that.  We still flush it with a mix of ice, water, and cleaner after every trip for several hours of driving and it never smells, plus keeps the sensors clean.

Like I said, everything works, Bowdog, Maxpower, and Midgettodd have apparently all seen or slept in the last TT I sold Bowdog so I think they can all vouch for my stuff.  This will also be detailed before selling as I do it twice a year, once before the season and once at the end.  Well unless someone buys it before the end LOL. 

• Upvote 1

I guess if people actually USE their RV bathrooms, then I almost understand the desire to own one, but my experience has been that (Nelson Ledges aside) tracks have bathrooms that are a lot better than most RVs, and even when the RV bathroom is nice and roomy, everyone is always saying "NO SHITTING IN THE RV!!!"  I can piss outside behind any enclosed trailer...  I don't need an RV for that.  I expect women-folk to have a mildly different take on that point, but it's not like walking to the bathrooms at the track is an epic journey.

I use it for the shower, and having city water vs God know's what water from places like Nelson or camp grounds.  Showering in AC after wrenching on dirt track cars for 10-12 hrs a day is 100% worth it, I promise.  Oh, and sleeping in the AC, same reason, plus the beds and couches are super soft :)

I'm a pretty boy, can't deny it :)

:) I heart this thread already. I won't crap in a bucket either, plastic bag in my AC'd toy hauler sitting in the toilet/bathroom sure. That's fine, but not a bucket outside in the heat, F that. I also no longer tent camp, ever. May consider it in the backyard at the new house if my kid insist on it, but chances are he'll be raised in the TH camping a lot in the UP and Smokey's so hopefully he hates tenting it like I do.

As for this one, we've never gone #2 in it just like the last 2 I've owned, never will. Heck we could even get pumped at the races on site if we wanted so that it never filled up more than 24 hrs but forget that. We still flush it with a mix of ice, water, and cleaner after every trip for several hours of driving and it never smells, plus keeps the sensors clean.

Like I said, everything works, Bowdog, Maxpower, and Midgettodd have apparently all seen or slept in the last TT I sold Bowdog so I think they can all vouch for my stuff. This will also be detailed before selling as I do it twice a year, once before the season and once at the end. Well unless someone buys it before the end LOL.

I never said I would poop in a bucket out in the yard. I only use the finest of poopin chairs inside the AC of the camper.

No cleaning out a nasty poop tank. No pumping other peoples shit. You got a shit bad enough, you poop in a bag, tie it in a knot and carry it to the dumpster yourself.

post-9745-0-64342300-1403620266_thumb.jp

Edited by max power

I never said I would poop in a bucket out in the yard. I only use the finest of poopin chairs inside the AC of the camper.

No cleaning out a nasty poop tank. No pumping other peoples shit. You got a shit bad enough, you poop in a bag, tie it in a knot and carry it to the dumpster yourself.

We talked about one of those actually for the pits cuz there is only 1 crapper down there and it's always tore up.  Then they brought in porta's and they keep them clean and nice.  We do dump in a bag and tie it, that's one way we refrain from using the bathroom.  Then we yell hott karl and run out tossing it into the trash trailer.  One of the best parts of the day right there.

• Upvote 1

Fuck all that.  I paid good money to dump it down in my RV and I'm gonna do any time I need to.  I ain't gonna try to pinch a Hershey explosion while trying to walk to the track facilities.  It's just shit to drain out and anyone that's ever had kids should be able to handle draining a black tank.  :D

• Upvote 1

LOL, yeah we plan to use the next potty full bore, because we won't be upgrading again for a long time.  I say that now.

FWIW, I did find several 5th wheels I like on Craigs for what I consider to be good prices, 1-2 that if available I would buy today for their asking price if this sells.  If anyone is looking let me know and I will get pics and any info you want.  If not, I believe I will be able to work a deal with a member on here at the end of the season when their current TT sells(or before).  And I know he'll take care of it because that actually matters to me. 

Not in a rush, but everything I own including my truck, wifes car, guns, dog, wife, child, is for sale for the right price.  The wife is cheaper than the kid by far, but I'm probably the cheapest of them all.

Not in a rush, but everything I own including my truck, wifes car, guns, dog, wife, child, is for sale for the right price.  The wife is cheaper than the kid by far, but I'm probably the cheapest of them all.

Picts and specs on wife and guns please

LOL, Midget you already got bigger and badder guns, and the wife, well she doesn't cook, clean, or anything of the sorts.  Today she put the pizza in the oven that I had on preheat, and unwrapped.  Then I took it out, cut it, and served it.  This was merly due to someone being here and me being busy, or I would have done all the above.

In her words:

"That would be uncouth"

I will go in just an out house that is just a hole in the ground, which I did at STree but there's something wrong with a girl using the restroom out in the open with several men around. I'll keep my decency and be a lady!

UPDATE: I have a TON of pics on my phone and the craigslist ad has some now too.  If anyone wants any pics of the TOY HAULER not the wife, I have tons.  I even got on the roof and realized how freaking clean this thing is.  I had no idea the roof was so clean, but apparently the enclosed storage is worth the $ we pay.