FS: Soon to be for sale 2001 Dutchmen Toy Hauler - 30ft

madcat6183

Craig, you've met my wife, you don't need pics lol.

Todd, I know Bowdog has been in the trailer when I got it too, so he's aware of setup too.  if you do want any pics shoot me a PM.  I have a TH in MI I want, and have an event the 3rd weekend of July so I have to have some kind of camper for that lol. 

It always sucks that weekend is that event and then also our 2 last races for the he!! tour in Attica and Wauseon so we can never make it.  I love superbike weekend, but we're the only 2 crew members that make the trek across OH to Wauseon for our driver and some of the other guys from the area, so we're usually balls deep in grease and race fuel, instead of Coors Light and relaxing in the esses. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just found your posting and was going to chime in that it's a nice setup, almost as nice as mine! :) 

Did you purchase your 5th wheel?

I'll be looking to do the same down the road, I have a job offer and plan to build my next toy hauler.  Sticks, staples, and wishes don't make for great trailers.