Wood deck bubbys, need quote for a 12x24 with stairs.

max power

I cant decide if I want to do a coat or not this season now after thinking about it. I figure we're tearing it all off next year so not sure that's a good expense right now.

You should do it so that you can test it for the rest of us. Besides, think of the baby!

Beer and food, you should be able to get a group of bubby's to knock that out in a weekend. Oh wait that means you'd have to not go to Wayne, my bad. :)

That's a fine idea. When can you make it?

PS, when are you coming to the Wayne?

That's a fine idea. When can you make it?

PS, when are you coming to the Wayne?

Wayne won't be until late Aug or Sept. My weekend's are booked until then. I'd be available to work on your deck the first weekend in August.

• Upvote 1

How do you want your decking run? Planks running 12' or the 24'. How high off the ground is it? You may need to have railing if it has steps. Check your local building codes. And please don't nail the planking down, screw it. 

• Upvote 1

You should do it so that you can test it for the rest of us. Besides, think of the baby!

Ugh, fine, I will.  Just gotta grab the power washer for the fence anyways so I'll hit the deck too.  I hate you right now, decks suck to power wash and stain/seal/whatever you want to call this stuff.

And please don't nail the planking down, screw it.

So much of this!!!!

The asshole that built the deck on my house used nails and the longevity on that is bunk. So many popped boards and nails on this damn thing

So much of this!!!!

The asshole that built the deck on my house used nails and the longevity on that is bunk. So many popped boards and nails on this damn thing

the mid-winter sounds of nail pops keeps things interesting. :)  I sucked it up and built a 20x20 raised paver patio a few years ago. It was a pain but lack of major maint. made it worth while.