29 yr old Brecksville man...

redkow97

Someone please tell me this isn't Brian...

WTAM reported that a 29 yr old Brecksville man ran into the back of a car on 480 West last night. It was near the Ridge Rd exit, which is a couple miles from my house.

Really hoping Brian is 28.

I think you're right.  I had only heard the news report on the radio, and couldn't find print to back it up.

Regardless, there's still a high likelihood that Brian and I went to high school with the rider involved.  **edit - I read the article wrong.  It didn't say 60mph in excess of the speed limit, it said "in excess of the 60 mph speed limit."  Big difference there. 

Edited by redkow97

I'm a 29 year old from Brecksville but I'm still very much alive! You wouldn't believe the amount of people that don't know the difference between a VFR and CBR though. Wondering if this is someone I know though

I'm a 29 year old from Brecksville but I'm still very much alive! You wouldn't believe the amount of people that don't know the difference between a VFR and CBR though. Wondering if this is someone I know though

yeah, I'm wondering if I knew the rider as well.  Glad it wasn't you though.  I heard this as I was pulling into work, and I got sick to my stomach thinking it might have been you. 

yeah, I'm wondering if I knew the rider as well.  Glad it wasn't you though.  I heard this as I was pulling into work, and I got sick to my stomach thinking it might have been you. 

that's crazy too because I'm hardly ever out that way on the bike and I was yesterday looking at some cars but in the afternoon

Just me and redkow on the board as far as I know. If it's someone that grew up in ol Brecksville or Broadview then they would've likely graduated with me and I only know of 2-3 guys who have a motorcycle and 2 had gsxrs last I knew

yeah, I don't really know anyone from high school who has a bike. Gary Dempsey had a GSXR in high school, and he could possibly be 29, but he crashed the GSXR as a teenager.  I didn't think he still had a bike.  then again, I do not keep up with him at all.

Someone better than me at googling want to see if they released a name yet? My Facebook didn't blow up with RIPs so I'm guessing it's not someone I grew up with at this point

David Elias.  It sounds vaguely familiar.

one commenter (an alleged witness) claims he was riding with a second person, and traveling "at least 140" and splitting lanes. 

Edited by redkow97