Ask Powersports grove city

Hoblick

they knock it out of the park every time.  I have bought 3 different units from them, and every time the kill the price.  no one can touch the deals they gave me.  I deal specifically with Sandi down there.  She is a bit loopy, and not great at calling you back, but price wise, killer.  She will beat the pants off any other price you can get, really don't know how she is making any money down there.

they knock it out of the park every time. I have bought 3 different units from them, and every time the kill the price. no one can touch the deals they gave me. I deal specifically with Sandi down there. She is a bit loopy, and not great at calling you back, but price wise, killer. She will beat the pants off any other price you can get, really don't know how she is making any money down there.

Oh geez. What did you buy now? :lol:

Sandi is great, she is the one I bought my Scrambler from that disappeared at mjusa. She would not let me walk away, and I tried. She started at $2600 and let me have it for half that before it was over. She did the role where they act like there calling someone for a okay a few times. And then she lol and said they call her the give away girl!

Sandi is great, she is the one I bought my Scrambler from that disappeared at mjusa. She would not let me walk away, and I tried. She started at $2600 and let me have it for half that before it was over. She did the role where they act like there calling someone for a okay a few times. And then she lol and said they call her the give away girl!

yup the give away girl.  its true.

i don't think id trust there service dept.  but she is awesome to deal with

• Upvote 1

no, only the OD Green.

they don't make an orange trail.

red, od green, lime green

trail xt they make lime green and flat black

Red, orange, same difference. :) I thought it was orange from the pictures.

well once mine is fixed you need to ride it, you'll be sold then lol

Knowing you, your's will be for sale in a couple months!   :lol:

BTW...  How did you break it?  I saw the bent parts pics on FB.

Nevermind.  I just saw your post about it here!  

Edited by jporter12

Pull out of the drink? English?

Water, liquid, aka mud hole...He dove in one of the deeper holes that are rutted pretty good, next to Steve's favorite hole and couldn't get out. Blake actually tried with the z400(all he did was wheel stand it) hooked him up to the Wolverine dropped her in 4WD and chugged him right out.

My son actually pulled me out of the same hole the day before.

Edited by 2talltim