Picked up a dirty bike, who wants to ride Perry/Wayne?

Hollywood33

So I picked up a YZ250F and have been having a blast riding it the last week or so. Working in Columbus for the summer, so im gonna try to hit up Perry and Wayne as much as possible in the next month or so. Weeknights, weekends, whatever. Probably gonna head to Perry after work today actually. Need some people to ride with... so who's comin with me???

I will be at Wayne not this weekend but next if you want to ride. (18th-20th)

disclaimer: everyone that has ridden with us in the last two years has crashed and broke themselves or their rides. OR dirt crew bubby's are not responsible for broken parts and or bones. All riders are encouraged to ride at there own discretion and pace.

• Upvote 2

disclaimer: everyone that has ridden with us in the last two years has crashed and broke themselves or their rides. OR dirt crew bubby's are not responsible for broken parts and or bones. All riders are encouraged to ride at there own discretion and pace.

:lol: love the disclaimer :lol:

I'll admit we are tuff crew to hang with :D

Well fuck riding with you and your crew, bowdog!

Just kidding, would love to. Ill let you know if I can make that weekend. Keep me updated on other times as well.

Chuck... hell yeah!

I think some of us are going down for Labor Day weekend too there's a big hog roast at the campground

The disclaimer made me tear up, I miss my bubby's...

You need to print these out hahahaha and mind if I stop by?
  • Upvote 1

I use to ride Wayne Dorr run loop alot years ago with quads, they always waited on me.......maybe I should just stay on the porch since I'm old & slow!!!! LOL

Nah, it's just a joke among us because everyone who shows up on a 2 whiller brags about how fast they are then crashes out at the first hint of that greasy Wayne clay mud.

You're welcome to ride with us, chuck, just be prepared to munch the shit sammitch a few times.

Edited by max power

Good to hear you are bailing on my shindig. LOL

Nothing is set in stone yet, but my son is anxious to get back down to the trails. Lots of variables on that weekend that im not sure about yet, like wife's schedule, how many kids I'll have, what days off work I'll get...to be continued
  • Upvote 1

Nothing is set in stone yet, but my son is anxious to get back down to the trails. Lots of variables on that weekend that im not sure about yet, like wife's schedule, how many kids I'll have, what days off work I'll get...to be continued

Just busting your balls is all, hell my entire event is up in the air at this point anyways.

Just busting your balls is all, hell my entire event is up in the air at this point anyways.

That sucks, I was trying to find a way to squeeze both things in but it would be hard. I know I'll have a 5 day weekend just don't know which days yet.

Im sure ill be holding some people up for awhile and eating plenty of shit sammiches. But ill do my best.

Epic ride this evening at Perry... whole place to myself, beautiful weather. Stalled the fucker towards the end of my ride and was so beat I struggled to get it started for a minute. Thought I was about to have to sleep out there for a bit. Man I should have got a WR with electric start, haha.

Craig, I didnt know you still had a dirt bike?! Get that shit runnin and let's do this!

Would love to ride this weekend, but the girlfriend is coming down to Cbus and not sure she'll let me come out and play. Might try to sneak out Sunday for a bit in the morning.

Chuck, what would you ride out there?

Matt, Just a Vintage cr500......

A few years ago.....well maybe more than a few, when I use to hang out at Wayne a lot before they put concrete down and shut down the big hills.......a cr500 was about the only thing that could make it up those hills. That's If you could hold on...........I know there were no quads making up those hills. Big crowds use to watch at the bottom and a few brave quad would watch their quad roll back down the hill in pieces

Well fuck riding with you and your crew, bowdog!

Just kidding, would love to. Ill let you know if I can make that weekend. Keep me updated on other times as well.

Chuck... hell yeah!

lol...awesome man, look forward to riding with you guys.