It's official, Juggalos are finally gangstas

Casper

People have been turned down by the military with ICP tattoo's. How shitty is it that if you have a tattoo you can't serve for your country...

Same is true for drug-related tattoos. But how is the military supposed to sort one-time fans from long-term abusers?

Same is true for drug-related tattoos. But how is the military supposed to sort one-time fans from long-term abusers?

I would think thats because drugs are illegal.  Being a fan of mediocre music is not.  

?

you have over 15000 post on this forum. Looks like you know all about making good life choices.

notsrs

:lol: because those 2 have any correlation at all

Which I'm sure you'll say proves your point but it's just dumb so I don't care

Edited by Bad324

It deff means you make poor life choices

you have over 15000 post on this forum. Looks like you know all about making good life choices.

notsrs

When Todd starts painting his face to look like Casper you might have a leg to stand on...until then not really.

• 4 weeks later...

Media bias.

Remember when ozzy Osborne fans were doing all the horrible things? Was it ozzys fault? Was it a reflection on his fans as a group? It's media bias using any correlation they can for click bait.

I'll bet you anything a garth Brooks fan robbed a convenience store and beat his wife last week.

• Upvote 1

Juggalos still exist?  Really?  Youve got to hand it to bands like ICP, who never had any musical talent, yet they somehow have managed to make a living off of it.  Kind of like KISS.  More power to 'em.

Comparing KISS to bands like ICP......seriously?