It's official, Juggalos are finally gangstas

Casper

• 1 month later...

Yeah, this whole thing with ICP is further proof that our government is run by fucking idiots.

I think it's equally likely that the fucking idiots are the ones making music while dressed as clowns.

Strike that, those guys are rich.

The idiots are the morons dressing up as clowns because a band tells them to, then thinking that they're the shit.

• Upvote 2

I think it's equally likely that the fucking idiots are the ones making music while dressed as clowns.

Strike that, those guys are rich.

The idiots are the morons dressing up as clowns because a band tells them to, then thinking that they're the shit.

As usual, you have to open your shit hole and assume I meant something I didn't.  My beef isn't with the asshat fans of a stupid band.  

FYI.. its not winter, its just a cold snap. Save the arguing for when its to cold to play ouside.

I have no clue what he'd be mad at ME for, or why he'd accuse me of having a "shithole."  I was actually hoping to get a little explanation... I don't like pissing people off, but maybe I've wronged him in some way.

You only talk tough butter boy come back to Ohio and talk your shit over a Barnyard Buster bitch!

Yea that's right you ain't got TeeJays there fucker so what now?

haha ill be back in june for a visit....other than that, you can keep ohio! we have waffle house, close enough