Advanced Rider Course in Marietta

Zip

Hey Josh!

I hope to meet you there. I'm working to get the word out here locally.

Right now there is only one person registered. If that isn't you, then please register. I have not yet registered for the Sept session because I won't know how my wife is doing after surgery till that Friday. I'm hoping that by that Friday we have more than 6 but that there's room for me to sign up last minute. OTOH if there are only five by Thursday I'll probably sign up to make certain the class happens.  :crazy:  

Chris

Zip (Tim), I see that there are three signed up. I have not yet - still pending a discussion with the wife and i probably shouldn't decide till after her surgery. 

I'm hoping to get a bunch of people interested tomorrow at the Texas Roadhouse bike night. So if I see the count of available seats dropping off I will probably hit the button to sign up. But it we get to 6 taken and it holds - would I be able to be a walk on as late as the day before? 

Will you and Gil be the instructors for this session? 

Chris

DRC 

They DO NOT provide the bikes for the Advanced Riders Course, They provide bikes for the Beginners class (BRC) and I think maybe one of the other beginner "bonding" classes.

Are you sure you're signed up for the ARC? The count went from 3 to 4 last night so that was probably you. 

BUMP

Four of twelve available seats for this class on 9/6/14 are filled. We need two additional students to sign up so that the class will be held. 

I want to attend but cannot commit to it at this point. So I am trying to get the word out and I'm hoping to be able to sign up on Friday, 9/5 - if there are any openings remaining then.

Chris

Sorry all for my absence. The 'day job' seems to get in the way. Anyway, yes Gil and I are the instructors. The ARC is on your bike- none provided by the state.

Hope we can get a class on too. Shoop, you da' man.

Tim

I'll be signing up tomorrow. Then we only need one more, I exchanged emails with the admin lady in MO and she'll transfer the fee I paid for the cancelled 8/9 session. I'll also be putting flyers on bikes at work. Last week was so rainy that I only saw one other bike in the lot.

BUMP!!!

Come on guys, we need ONE MORE PERSON so this class will happen! The organizers will cancel the session, probably next Thursday - 9/4, if they don't get SIX signed up.

Hey all,

Please remember we need to have license and vehicle registration and proof of insurance. If you are borrowing a machine from someone, please bring permission in writing to use it. And we wear DOT helmet, full finger gloves, boots (over ankle), long sleeves, eye protection.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Chris.

I will. The schedule for 2015 should be out in early February. The Columbus ARCs are well attended. I'm pretty sure we'll see more ARC offerings next year.

Thanks for working so hard for the class. Everyone had a great time.

Tim