WTB: 180/55-17 can be used

TimTheAzn

Hey guys, looking for a 180/55-17 for my bike, prefer a track take off or something because I plan on spooning on new ones next season, just need this to last the rest of the season.

And yes I know a few threads down there's someone selling Q2 take offs which would be great, if I didn't live in NEO.

Thanks guys,

Tim

Sent from my iPhone.

If 190/55 would fit, I "think" I've still got a BT003R. The sides were burnt up but there's life left in the middle 2/3's of the tire. I'll have to check the garage loft to see if it's still there. I know I have a 190/50 Roadsmart2 that has maybe a 1000 miles'ish before it's shot. Not sure you can squeeze them in your swingarm, but you are welcome to either ( or both if I dig up the track tire ) for the price of shipping

Between redkow97 and f4iguy, who's closer to lakewood? I could take a q2 off one of your guys hands :).

Sent from my iPhone.

me, but the tire is a couple years old.  You can look it over and toss it if you want, but it's yours for the taking.  PM me.  I'm out in Lakewood relatively frequently.  I'll have to take a look at the tire tonight and inspect it, but as I said, it has been un-mounted and stored out of sunlight.

I have a PP 2CT 180/55 that I just replaced with Q3's.  It has plenty of side tread left, but I would be careful on wet surfaces with the middle tread.  You are more than welcome to it for FREE.  If you swing by to pick it up no need to worry about shipping.  Not sure where you live, but if you want me to ship it then you will need to pay for the shipping, nothing more.

me, but the tire is a couple years old. You can look it over and toss it if you want, but it's yours for the taking. PM me. I'm out in Lakewood relatively frequently. I'll have to take a look at the tire tonight and inspect it, but as I said, it has been un-mounted and stored out of sunlight.

Yea man let me know!

I have a PP 2CT 180/55 that I just replaced with Q3's. It has plenty of side tread left, but I would be careful on wet surfaces with the middle tread. You are more than welcome to it for FREE. If you swing by to pick it up no need to worry about shipping. Not sure where you live, but if you want me to ship it then you will need to pay for the shipping, nothing more.

The rear I have now has ok side tread left but the middle is what I am most concerned about. So swapping a tire with a worn middle for one with another really worn middle isn't really what I was going for. I really do appreciate the offer tho man!

Sent from my iPhone.