Warsaw OH, in the NY times???

Cdubyah

Many of you have ridden through Coshocton, and have probably passed through Warsaw at some point.

Now read about a local feud between a pastor and a strip club owner in the NY Times.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/22/us/22pastor.html?_r=0

Edited by Cdubyah

It seems the the church has been the one escalating that situation.  I have a problem with anyone trying to drive to a legal business out of buisness.  If they suspect illegal activity why not call the police?

That pastor could just fuck off, or turn the other cheek or something like that.

Edited by Tpoppa

fucking over zealous religious idiots.

They don't suspect illegal activity, they suspect "immoral" activity, that's the issue.

And of course they think it's THEIR job to be concerned with everyone ELSE'S morality.  And their own dude resigned from a church for having an extra-marital affair :p  

sooo irritating that he can do what he's doing and get away with it.

Hilarious.  Seems like I've seen this in the media before.  Pictures are better this time around - last time, I almost lost my lunch looking at pics of the "performers."  Thanks NY Times! 

Losers all around.

Do Amish people go to that church?

No the true Amish have their own chuches.

The thing is these two places arent even in the same town(the church and the club). They are many miles apart (maybe 10ish) so they are going out of their was to protest each other. The Church is in Warsaw and the Club is in New Castle

• 2 weeks later...

Smiling.....uh, the Foxhole ain't in Warsaw....er, uhmm, I heard it's way out in Newcastle, story goes like turn right at stop sign when leaving 206 and heading West on 36...., so the story goes....plus one on story of Amish girls working there.....they'd be the ones not shaven?

Amish women don't cut their hair. You can't tell because it's always up, because it's a sin of pride to let it down, but amish women typically have super long hair depending on how observant the particular sect is.

And really hairy pussies/legs/pits.

No the true Amish have their own chuches.

The thing is these two places arent even in the same town(the church and the club). They are many miles apart (maybe 10ish) so they are going out of their was to protest each other. The Church is in Warsaw and the Club is in New Castle

The amish don't have churches. They have the church as in the institution but there is no building. They worship every other Sunday at a members home.

What I got from this thread...big foot is a hairy Amish woman that strips in front if a church.

If the church really wanted the club gone they would help the girls get out of it. most girls strip because lack of education and a need for money now. There is a group of women in Dayton that do this, they offer support, education, housing etc. It was started by ex-strippers.

What I got from this thread...big foot is a hairy Amish woman that strips in front if a church.

If the church really wanted the club gone they would help the girls get out of it. most girls strip because lack of education and a need for money now. There is a group of women in Dayton that do this, they offer support, education, housing etc. It was started by ex-strippers.

Killjoy.