Red Bull Does Not Give You Wings, We Apologize, Take Our Money, Maybe.

BadTrainDriver

I have doubts that they are handing out money and products to anyone with no proof of purchase

Dream fields pasta did the same thing.

People who thought they could eat pasta and not get fat are idiots. People who thought they could do awesome stunts after drinking red bull are idiots. I drink red bull a few times a month because I don't drink coffee, I don't expect much out of it other than a caffeine buzz to keep me going working 12 hour days ocassionally

You disappoint me. I mean, I knew there was only a matter of time until some fidiot linked this with Hitler, and you came soooo close.

That name has less to do with Obama as it does the kind of idiocy that has become this country over the last decade or so. It just so happens those idiots elected him twice and intensified the shit-tastic-ness of a country this land has become

Not signing up for this. Just signifies the bullshit society we live in where people sue for anything and everything. It's unfortunate that Red Bull has to settle such a bullshit claim by spending money. Sure it may not be much to them at all - but it's the principle of the subject.

Not signing up for this. Just signifies the bullshit society we live in where people sue for anything and everything. It's unfortunate that Red Bull has to settle such a bullshit claim by spending money. Sure it may not be much to them at all - but it's the principle of the subject.

I agree.  Next thing, people will sue for not "getting the girl" after buying a guitar, cologne or motorcycle.  I've never had that problem of course, but I hear that some have...  :farmer:

Besides, I respect the money Red Bull has put into the Air Races and various X Games sports.  Those take a lot of skill, and at least you don't hear about their athletes beating up family members in elevators.