Ecigs, vaporizers and other tobacco alternatives

Gixxus Christ!

i dont know a whole lot about these, but is there any mass demand for vape kits that actually look like a cigarette?  or is blu the only one? is it any good?  or do they have to be a certain min size for it to be any good?

i dont know a whole lot about these, but is there any mass demand for vape kits that actually look like a cigarette? or is blu the only one? is it any good? or do they have to be a certain min size for it to be any good?

There are lots that look like cigarettes. They suck. Small batteries.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just upgraded a 808/510 basic e cig to a ego winder. Got the regular ego thread with the 510 thread in the center. Pretty nice. 2 batteries, 2 clearomizers, 5 pack of atomizers, usb charger and 30ml of juice for $80 bucks. I know I overpaid a little but it was a local shop that just opened up. Pretty good deal tho not having to wait. ego winder is a newer design. not sure of the rating of the battery but it goes from 3.2 to 4.8v and lasts foreeeeeevvvvvvvvveeeeeeeerrrrr.

http://www.mister-e-liquid.com/

Got 2 vials of juice today from these guys, root beer and blue voodoo. Delicious. Shipping is cheap and quick (comes from michigan) and they send a free sample of one of their development flavors (0% nicotine). You can choose nicotine and vg % when ordering. Highly recommend these guys. If you're not into the heavily perfume or incense flavored stuff give em a look. A lot of the 'name brand' juice I've bought was disappointing. This is not.

their menilla joe is awesome.

I have a bunch of stuff I'm going to be offloading soon if anyone is interested. Some Kangertech stuff, some standard mods, 18650 batteries, charger, some misc tanks, etc. I switched to an MVP and pretty much only use iClear tanks now. Figured someone might be interested in getting started but not know what to buy. I'll post up pictures and info if anyone is interested. 

• 4 months later...

I've quit smoking and been vaping a few months now.

i did it before a couple years or so and it never stuck.  this time it has.  

i believe because before i didn't know what i was buying, and what to to buy.

this time around with more availability and local vape shops it helped alot.

started out with a vision spinner 2 and a danger Aerotank mini.

i have since upgraded and couldn't be happier. I buy all my gear and juices from the local tape shop in Marysville, Poor Boys Vapor

current setups..

Hana Mods DNZ30 with a Nautilus Aspire tank and 2 puffs drip tip (left)  and got my first Mechanical Mod today, FU Hattan copper and carbon, and a Dark Horse Atomizer .2ohm build (right)

0AC3BA96-DE37-452A-BF48-B13C9AF3751A_zps

whats setups do you guys have

This thread already exists...I started it almost a year ago when I quit smoking. It's called e cigs, vaporizers and other tobacco alternatives or something...

Right now I've got a smoktech SID mod with a kangertech protank 3 on it but I've got a pile of stuff at home...tried to go to a cartomizer but it would either flood or dry out so I went back to regular tanks. Haven't gotten into the sub ohm stuff or real heavy builds, just not interested in spending the time and money. I get some of my stuff from a shop downtown and the rest online.

• Upvote 1

Yup. Lots of info in there. I've been doing the vape/e-cig thing for like two years now. Works great. I'll cheat every once in a while and have a cigarette, but that's it. I use an iTaste MVP and really dig it. Also have a few others laying around, but the MVP is my goto now.