7 members have voted

1. 1. How many?

• self
    • self+1
    • self+2
    • self + 3 or more

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

According to the poll there's only 7 committed to attend so far? That's it? It's 5 days away and we're reserved up to 25 on the restaurant side, so dont be shy folks. It's a fairly nice place with pretty good chow and it's kid friendly. Lets eat some wings and tell stories!

And more importantly, come out to send off Tigerpaw with us. He's being reassigned overseas for this country, so let's tip mugs and shake the mans hand with respectful thanks

Edited by Hellmutt

According to the poll there's only 7 committed to attend so far? That's it? It's 5 days away and we're reserved up to 25 on the restaurant side, so dont be shy folks. It's a fairly nice place with pretty good chow and it's kid friendly. Lets eat some wings and tell stories!

And more importantly, come out to send off Tigerpaw with us. He's being reassigned overseas for this country, so let's tip mugs and shake the mans hand with respectful thanks

Don't forget that your sweet spouse also posted on the AFJ forum and there's a few of us who have indicated we're rolling north to have a beer and say hi.

• Upvote 1

We should be in the poll. 3 for us at 5 pm.

I know you'll be there, it just doesn't specify who's who in the poll results, just how many voted in which catagory

Don't forget that your sweet spouse also posted on the AFJ forum and there's a few of us who have indicated we're rolling north to have a beer and say hi.

I'd assumed you were another of the poll entries. I was prodding other locals to come out and share time. I've not been on AFJ for a while but the wife did say there's a handful of them coming to hang, as well as a few from Ninjette.org. Be good to finally meet you man

I think I'm probably out. Sorry guys

You're an exception bro, home alone with an infant isn't an ideal time to try and head out to mingle.