Midohio

rusty

Whenever I had to contact them they would email be back pretty promptly. 

tgriffith@midohio.com

Try emailing Tammi. She was quick in responding to me last year but im not sure she is the exact person you want to talk to. Maybe she can point you in the right direction of she cant help though. 

• 1 month later...

5 weeks away. Can't wait to get on the track. It has been a long and depressing winter. Nothing to lift the spirits like getting out and riding. This will be my 1st time at the track in years, after selling off track bikes after divorce and raising a Lil girl. After getting hit on the street a couple years back and a long recovery, I am sticking to a dedicated track bike now. I have missed the track and avoided even watching in person, but now is the time. Hope to have as much fun as I had in the past. Can't get here son enough.

5 weeks away. Can't wait to get on the track. It has been a long and depressing winter. Nothing to lift the spirits like getting out and riding. This will be my 1st time at the track in years, after selling off track bikes after divorce and raising a Lil girl. After getting hit on the street a couple years back and a long recovery, I am sticking to a dedicated track bike now. I have missed the track and avoided even watching in person, but now is the time. Hope to have as much fun as I had in the past. Can't get here son enough.

Don't listen to this guy !

He's riding some old POS gixxer and his buddy rides an old SV !

• 3 weeks later...

I believe there were ten signed up for the twilight and eighteen signed up for Monday.

That's what I was told by a couple of other people that had called and registered yesterday or day before.