Midohio

rusty

I ran in sessions 4-7 traction seems fairly good to me even when I was high in the keyhole and carousel, but I had more rubber in my boots than anytime before.......

Are you the guy with the REALLY loud supermoto? That thing sounds siiiick!

I enjoy a game of Cat and Mouse......who was the mouse?????

If get time the video would be good to see.......yeah, with all the different skill levels and speeds it's hard sometimes to figure where everyone is going and not piss anyone off too bad.....but it's all fun riding with the OR gang!

I had a great time during the Twilight and the first couple of sessions yesterday. After that my day went downhill. I should be back on the bike in six weeks or so though. :)

Brian -- you were definitely running a faster pace last session.  I'm pretty sure you started off in front of me for 3 out of the 7 sessions, so I have lots of footage of you.  I'll get it uploaded to the Youtube as soon as I can find some time and let you know.

As long as i wasn't holding you up, that's great. I bought one of the new cheap go pro hero's. Just haven't had time to figure out what mounting hardware i need yet. 

And the smell !

MMMMM....... i haven't smelled that since i was pit bitch for my buddy racing go-carts in high school. 

Was short of my goal of a 1:38 but ran a 1:40 so made good progress from the last time I was there, maybe next time. Track was great in the afternoon sessions, and I can only remember one caution adn one red flag. 

Hope you didnt get hurt Bruce, saw you sitting on the pit wall on our way in. 

Yep, highsided coming out of the carousel. Oops

Sorry to hear, heal up quick!  After the transition from right to left and rolling on?

I had a great time in the I group yesterday. Hope I didn't hold anybody up too much. I hadn't been to the track in a couple years. I was the guy on the yellow & black cbr.

^ was good hanging out with you...hope to see you out there again sometime.  Will always have canopy space for anyone in need!

Sorry to hear, heal up quick! After the transition from right to left and rolling on?

^ was good hanging out with you...hope to see you out there again sometime. Will always have canopy space for anyone in need!

I think it was right around the dip when I was accelerating.

I think it was right around the dip when I was accelerating.

Damn, thats tough.  I've had a few slides accelerating through 14, but never early. 

Internet explorer keeps screwing up the video link and won't let me embed, but here it goes anyway.  Advanced 7th session, the return of the Ohio Riders Train!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzziiMhpXC0

I had a great time in the I group yesterday. Hope I didn't hold anybody up too much. I hadn't been to the track in a couple years. I was the guy on the yellow & black cbr.

I think you were the only one in "I" on a yellow (mostly stock) CBR -- did you end up in china beach on one of the sessions?

I think you were the only one in "I" on a yellow (mostly stock) CBR -- did you end up in china beach on one of the sessions?

No,  I did have a mechanical malfunction with the shifter linkage at the kink & had to pull (left) off track at the end of the back straight to fix it before continuing in one of the sessions if that's what you mean.

Thanks. Here is a video showing my oopsie.

https://youtu.be/PcOLkVjjrBM

Damn...

Just a little aside on the GoPro fog, crack the case open (don't even have to undo the latch completely) between rounds to eliminate the chance of fog.  I normally run the open back case because I like the sound.

Anyone racing this weekend or Mon-Tues????

I'll be playing in GP LW and Gen X SB LW Sat and Sun if weather allows it to happen.....

I was planning on racing WERA but I've decided to stay home instead.