Anyone riding tonight....

BornSinner

What;s up Angrish? Are you having another mechanical problem?

No.....................I .................well..................I got into a little trouble,and I lost my endorsment,Also if I don't get this bike sold in the next few days the state will have a cool streetfighter that can roll a nasty wheelie on!!

Sooooooo Ben you can blow me like normal and anyone looking for a real cheap 600 to learn on Ben "jerkoff" I got one for sale

THE END

P.S. Anyone that says having a father as a cop suks Has never fukd up as bad as me!!!:(

How much for the bike..

I need 2500 I will take 2000 cash Its a good strong running bike its not real pretty in most eyes .I'll post pics in an hour or 2. I have to take the old man to the hospital.......getting his stapes out yeehaw!!

As for a strory ....I'lll have someone type it for me so you guys can't make fun of my grammer just the dumb shit I did!! Assholes J/K:D Plus I would hate to see the state get the bike ....:cry:

I need 2500 I will take 2000 cash Its a good strong running bike its not real pretty in most eyes .I'll post pics in an hour or 2. I have to take the old man to the hospital.......getting his stapes out yeehaw!!

As for a strory ....I'lll have someone type it for me so you guys can't make fun of my grammer just the dumb shit I did!! Assholes J/K:D Plus I would hate to see the state get the bike ....:cry:

hmmmmmm....i want to buy it...but i better not :(

You have to tell me the story sometime soon tho.