Jennings GP Private track day 3/17/15

TwiztedRabbit

I live close to 71 at exit 28. I'd be interested in joining the group.

Biggie

I'll be heading down as well (from Cleveland area).  May drive to Cinci Friday night then leave from there Sat morning.  Or just leave really early Sat morning.  I am riding Sun Mon also. I am on my own with just a HF trailer.  Looking to ride share and split some driving time and gas money if you have trailer space.

• Upvote 1

I could ride share but would have to tow the trailer. I have a Sprinter van that I remove two rows of seats to load my two bikea I olan to ride down. I will be alone in the van at this point. You could sleep on my couch Friday night if needed. I sleep in the van once unloaded.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Ryan and I have some empty spots in the trailer.

there are a few people on the N2 forum selling credits for a pretty good discount......they would be good for Road Atlanta and VIR.....

Unless I hit the lottery,it's not gonna happen.[emoji22]

yeah it was turn 13... I was out playing with a friend pete.. I got off line a bit and though I could bring it around... pushed to much for that tire at that much wear...  my damn fault...

ps anyone have leads on a 08-14 r6 tank :p

Yep, he was trying to go faster than me, and a few corners later... Boom! ;)