Jennings GP Private track day 3/17/15

TwiztedRabbit

Ok gentleman, I've posted this in a few smaller threads. Every year I host a private track day at jennings gp in mid march. This day serves as a reason to get out of the cold and a start to the track season for us northern states folks. This year we are a little shy of our max person goal of 25! That's right we rent the day out for 25 people. That folks is a lot of open track.

On to the specifics.

Date is tuesday march 17th we ride the normal jgp day on Sunday and Monday then tuesday is the private day.

We run 30 minute sessions. Broke up into really fast guys mostly racers. And then us mere mortals. Split that up between 25 people and that's a lot of track time folks.. more than any standard track day...

Price is $235 a person. This is more than a normal jgp day but this is priced this way because of the limited amount of people we allow

KEY NOTE: this is ran just like any other track day MINUS coaches because of this we do not accept Novice class riders or new to Intermediate riders

Final date for payment is March 4th 2015. You have 26 days to think about it ask questions and join the madness..

All said and done feel free to ask any questions on this or via pm. We are a close.nit group that has done this for 6 years now. Normally I wouldn't be searching for more but we have more than enough drop out due to money and injuries. I reserve the right to say bugger off to anyone before the date or on the date if you act like a dirtbag. Or ride like a dirtbag. all money Paid is non refundable

-March 17th 2015

-Jennings GP

-Private track day - $235

-30 min sessions in the AM / OPEN track in Afternoon

-FREE pictures by Joseph Hansen of Electric Eye Images!!!!

-25 People riding max!

-NO tire service the day of ( though one guy might be bringing his NoMar changer)

-NO Food service the day of the private day

-Payment by Cash/Check or Paypal (paypal preferred)

all said and done this is a great time. please ask any questions you like but lets keep this some what civil it is OR after all.

Edited by TwiztedRabbit

We have no problem with it.. There is only one section of the track where I think closing speeds could be an issue. (The back straight has a really nasty kink in it the race line is literally on that kink knee down WOT against the candies, that and the end of said straight.) But as long as ya hold your line and are consistent. I think we all know how to handle ourselves well and how to judge a pass if needed..

Edit. I've ridden around you a few times and I see no issues there either you know how to handle the top speed deficit well

Pm.me if you want to join up

Edited by TwiztedRabbit
  • Upvote 1

I'd personally vouch for Chuck on a Sumo. He rips MidO on it and I've been 2 and 3 wide with him going thru the China beach esses. Rather have him on the inside pass than most others. His sumo is geared faster than most too. Think he's hitting 120+

Means a lot. Though we already accepted him sheesh todd lol.. anyways like before chuck pm if interested or want to know more

And bowdog. It's an amazing trip. we're all goofballs we even try to do a mock race for e-penis rights

Thanks, I'll let you know/inbox you soon as my secret squirrel cylinder is done.....

I'm not an asshole all the time, I just get a little excited once in awhile and forget to brake. so don't listen to those Ducati groups they just aren't use to the sound/vibes the buzz saw makes.......LOL a good rider shouldn't have any trouble getting around me safely.

Well first off I'm technically apart of those Ducati groups.. but that as side I'm not worried. A little smoke never hurt anyone... and as long as you don't forget to brake behind me were all good...

Chris you need to get on your shit and figure it out

And todd is always cold apparently

Edited by TwiztedRabbit