I made it here!

WhiteHorse

Hi everyone, I'm glad to be part of the Ohio Riders forum.  I ride a 2013 Ninja 300, pearl stardust white, non-ABS version.  I am a member of the KawasakiNinja300 forum and that's where I found out about this one.  I have only had my motorcycle since August 2014 but I've been riding since I was 12.  I commute to CBus everyday to work.  From Richwood it's a 110 mile round trip so I'm getting plenty of saddle time, just not right now.  Oh believe me I wish the weather was warm enough to ride, I can't wait until April.  Riding 75 mph down Rt.33 is no problem when it's 35-33 degrees and the road conditions are good, but freezing or below, snow, ice, or salt and I'm in the truck, lol.....Would like to get involved in some of the group rides here in the greater Buckeye state!  Heck I'd even be happy to just meet up with a few close by folks for a small jaunt.  None of my friends ride motorcycles, so I go alone, for now. :(  The best part of the off season is I've done several upgrades to my Ninja, as well as some routine maintenace, in preperation of the new season.  I look forward to meeting some new friends.  Remember to smile :) and "ride on"

Welcome! If you are interested in tagging along with some rides, I'd recommend attending the Epic Ride.  We are in the planning stages and its a nice place to ride and meet a lot of the other forum members.  Check out the Rides/Events section and keep your eyes peeled for the official details. 

• 2 months later...

Question:

Any upgrades on your bike?

Sorry for the late reply snot.  A few upgrades. Yosh slip on, Galfer SS brake lines, EBC pads (front and rear), Michelin Pilot sreet radials, PSR footpegs, custom color frame plugs, shorty levers, mirror extenders, Zero Gravity Corsa windscreen, K&N air filter, I always use K&N oil filter, Shark toe guard, rear spools, MotoDynamic fender eliminator, MotoDynamic integrated LED tail light with stock signals wired in, front reflector delete, rear peg delete, reflective rim tape, JT 40-tooth rear sprocket, D.I.D. gold chain that's riveted, custom chain guard, GPS mount is here but I have not installed it yet, phone mount is due in any day now.