FS: 2006 KTM 625 SMC

EOdesmo

Forks freshened up last year.  Service info documented.
-New Yuasa battery last year -08 SMC headlight mod. Hidden rear LED turn signals. KTM Hardparts front rotor.
-Includes stock mirrors, pass. pegs, stock headlight, and 500 EXC headlight and new stock brackets necessary to re-mount stock 
headlight. KTM briefcase/manuals and manuals on flash drive. 3 keys. There are other odds and ends I’m forgetting. Will edit ad
once everything is gathered up.

This bike was in great shape when I got it and as you can see it still is. I’ve carefully maintained it. At this point the only thing it needs is tires. Have lots of additional pics if interested.

Absolutely not in a hurry to sell. 

$5400 with new tires or deduct $200 with current tires.

Local pick ONLY. 

Thanks for looking. smile.pngLooking to thin the herd a bit since picking up a 690 so I’m seeing if there’s any interest in my 2006 SMC 625.

-Picked this up December 2012 with 6545 mi. -Came with-R&D jet kit/accelerator pump. Cored exhaust installed.
-Current mileage 10,483
-Oil/filters just changed and changed every 2kmi. Agip 10W-60 always used. -Just completed valve adjustment/rocker roller check and  water pump rebuild. 

Edited by EOdesmo
  • Upvote 1

Wow you garage is clean!

Well, at least one side of it is...

Mines the same way. 

Stuff I like on one side (clean) and stuff the wife drags out to the garage so that she doesn't have to look at it (and expects me to magically do somehting with it) on the other side.

Well, at least one side of it is...

Mines the same way. 

Stuff I like on one side (clean) and stuff the wife drags out to the garage so that she doesn't have to look at it (and expects me to magically do somehting with it) on the other side.

^^ This!!!    Once summer is here I get to reclaim the entire space for myself :-)

Note:  If he brings cash, make sure you have one of those magic "counterfeit" pens to check the bills.  I'm just sayin'...

;)

That wont do him any good, I'm planning on paying with quarter rolls full of washers!

:eek:

damn my big mouth :nono:

• 4 weeks later...

Quick spin is all it took to get a bad case of stupid grin syndrome :D

Was great meeting you and yours, as well. HUGE Thanks for all the extra goodies and being so patient with my schedule/weather. You're a hell of a guy to deal with.