WTB: Open or enclosed trailer

Limitedslip7

Someone stole my 4'x7' TSC trailer with ramp gate that was perfect for hauling my bike around, so I guess I'm in the market for a new one. If I go with an open trailer, I would like something very similar to what I had, but I'm also thinking about going with an enclosed. If it's an enclosed, I would like something big enough to haul 2 bikes, but also have some room in the front for a work bench and some tools. 

I have a 6x10 white enclosed trailer that i plan to put up for sale at the end of this month. Trailer is in perfect shape and has very little use, I was going to be asking $1,500 for it.

I have a 6x10 white enclosed trailer that i plan to put up for sale at the end of this month. Trailer is in perfect shape and has very little use, I was going to be asking $1,500 for it.

That might just work, is there any way you could send me, or post, some pics? 

lol i have no real use for it. Before i had a camper i would tow the quads down in it, unload and blow up air mattress and use it for sleep. I even rigged up an AC unit for the side door for those hot summer months.

That might just work, is there any way you could send me, or post, some pics? 

absolutely, PM me your phone number because it is easier for me to just text the pics to you. Just had the barrings repacked as well.