Feeler Sorebuttapalooza v2.0

Tonik

There is a decent chance I will be speaking at Defcon in August. If so I might do the 2 day iron butt out there taking the southern route, hang a couple of days then a more normal run home via Denver.  I would need to be in Vegas between August 6-9th for a couple of days, then roll back.  Most probably would have a rock star type of mansion to stay at for free while there.

So leave somewhere around Aug. 4th and be back around the 11th. Those are rough dates...depends IF I get accepted and then what day I am speaking.

Some changes to last year, just 4 or 5 bikes tops including me...and if anyone breaks down on the way out I won't be able to stay and help....I will need to keep rolling to get to my speaking engagement. In fact if I break down I will be taking a cab to the nearest airport and flying the rest of the way.

Sounds like a fun time I will be on vacation from Aug 3rd to Aug 11th we have already booked a stay on the big island of Hawaii with a 5 day motorcycle rental to explore and run around the island on. I rented a Softail classic like mine for the week.

Edited by HeavyDuty

Sounds like a fun time I will be on vacation from Aug 3rd to Aug 11th we have already booked a stay on the big island of Hawaii with a 5 day motorcycle rental to explore and run around the island on. I rented a Softail classic like mine for the week.

If I recall correctly you are ex-military. If so...check out this hotel. Military only...right on Waikiki Beach....five star....cheap compared to the rest of the hotels on the beach.

http://www.halekoa.com/accommodations/accommodations/eligibility.html

If I recall correctly you are ex-military. If so...check out this hotel. Military only...right on Waikiki Beach....five star....cheap compared to the rest of the hotels on the beach.

http://www.halekoa.com/accommodations/accommodations/eligibility.html

Thanks

That hotel is on the island of Oahu we will be on the big island called Hawaii. I lived on Oahu for 3 years after my time in the army I worked there as a diver for a company that produced cultured pearls. My wife’s best friend’s mother live on the north shore of Oahu right on the beach so whenever we go we stay there and she lets us use her car to get around. She ran the history museum there and is retired now. We are going with 3 other couples that also ride so it should be a good time.

Edited by HeavyDuty

I hope i can make this, will have to get 6 different things aligned before i can confirm. Starting from visa, new job, vacation, etc etc :(  Can give an answer by may. Hope slots are open then & Hope you are okay with a silent guy on silent VFR joining you. :) 

I hope i can make this, will have to get 6 different things aligned before i can confirm. Starting from visa, new job, vacation, etc etc :(  Can give an answer by may. Hope slots are open then & Hope you are okay with a silent guy on silent VFR joining you. :)

I remember you man, you are not an asshat and are most welcome to come along.