FREE!!! Truck/SUV Tires -- Michelin LTX A/S 265/60R-18 OWL

Bubba

Thought I'd put these up for grabs in case there was interest from OR folks.  These came off my '09 F-150 4x2 and were the OEM tires.  Approximately 40K miles with an estimated 15-20K miles tread life left.  Vehicle was garaged full-time, so not a lot of sun-cracking or dry rot.  Not one patch or plug with nearly perfect sidewalls (not much scuffing) and perfect beads and even tread wear.  DOT coded late 2008.  5-py tread with 2-ply sidewall; load range E; 2271 lb max load; 420/A/B Wear/Traction/Heat rating.

I replaced these a bit early because they are getting a little crispy in cold, wet conditions and I will likely be taking the truck on vaca later this year.  Plenty of tread left before these get to the wear bar.  I replaced these with the exact same tire and they're not cheap, so you know I liked 'em pretty well.

Did I mention these are FREE?!?

If I don't get any nibbles in the next week or so, I'll put 'em at the end of the driveway with a FS sign $10 each and leave 'em there overnight.  That way, I know they'll be gone the next day….

Located in SW OH/Cincinnati west

DSC02164.jpg

DSC02163.jpg

DSC02162.jpg
Edited by Bubba
  • Upvote 1

Ha!  All you thread jackers and nay-sayers who said my price was too high….they're gone for the ridiculous price of $0.00.

If I could make a profit like that every day, I wouldn't have to work.

Not sure about the A/S but I have the M/S's on  my Tahoe and they are the best tire out there in my opinion. Mine have around 65-70,000 miles on them and I'm positive ill get another 10,000 out of them before next winter. Not sure of the exact mileage because they were on it when I bought it 3 years ago and i personally have put 60,000 on them. They ride super smooth and are decent in wet and snow. Just before winter ill be shelling out the big bucks for a new set but worth every dime if i can get wear like that out of them. Prob be the onl and last set ill ever put in it, she will have 225,000 on her before i wear them out. 

Edited by 2talltim

Ha!  All you thread jackers and nay-sayers who said my price was too high….they're gone for the ridiculous price of $0.00.

You will make up for it volume

Ha! All you thread jackers and nay-sayers who said my price was too high….they're gone for the ridiculous price of $0.00.

I don't know how you sleep at night ripping people off like that.