Stolen! My XR100 race bike

jacobhawkins

WOW that's fucked! sorry man, definitely will keep my eye out on craigs and other forums. Hopefully they get it running and then crash it in a fiery wreck! Sorry but i hate thieves.

Sickening -- and moreso that the thieves had no problem stealing from a kid since it's basically what the bikes are produced for.   I hope they can be caught, strung up by their scrotums, and beaten with willow switches until they've bled out

is that what you told them, or what you value it at?

The figure in the police report is going to determine whether or not this is considered a misdemeanor of the first degree petty theft, or a felony of the fifth degree theft.

You don't particularly care until there's a suspect, but that will determine whether it goes through municipal court or common pleas.  Muni would likely be much faster...

I'm crossing my fingers that it turns up for you.

Things DO get recovered periodically, so don't lose hope yet.  Keep your eyes and ears open for information.   Cops enjoy solving crimes more than just taking reports, so while looking for your bike isn't job 1, they're not going to completely ignore any information you can give them. 

"it was spotted at _______" address, or even a nickname you overhear might break your case.

I have suspects known as "squeak,"   "NATO,"  etc. all of whom are well known by local police departments by their nicknames.

Well I passed out a shit load of fliers in the neighborhood, probably won't find it. Maybe somebody else will lock their shit better with this little reminder. I'm just pissed cause I had a blast last weekend but I can't rent a bike the whole season and I really don't want to blow another stack on a new one. Fucking thieves. Disgusted.