It's Just Me♡

omni.gipson

My name is Omni I was born in Texas but grew up in Washington state. Army Bratt! I am in the world's greatest Navy and have been for the past 8 years. I just moved, well got stationed out in Ohio and the people are so much nicer here then in California... I could do without all the snow though goodness! There should be a warning label on ohio for how cold it gets for people like me lol.

I've been riding for over a year so I guess you can call me a newbie but I can handle my own really well. [emoji41] I've seen a few riders out and about, now trying to make some friends and do a group ride every once in awhile.

Thanks,

Omni ♡

bf5d44106ba46562f0bc39ee396d5039.jpg

• Upvote 2

Omni, look at taking the wheels to Wheel Medic, they do all kinds of custom work on wheels.  You would need to take the wheels off the bike for them to powder coat.  Also there is a shop called Gents Wrench you could call.  Just a couple options.

Welcome and thank you for your service. And yes give Hoblick a shout on here he does great powdercoating work. Or look him up on Facebook to see his work, just search for "Late Apex" on FB he will be the one in Marysville.

Edited by 2talltim

Welcome and thank you for your service. And yes give Hoblick a shout on here he does great powdercoating work. Or look him up on Facebook to see his work, just search for "Late Apex" on FB he will the one in Marysville.

Awesome I'm going to try and figure out how to search for people on this app. I need to make my way up to iron pony for some new side mirrors.

See, this is how they getcha...  "come join the navy - it's not all dudes in stupid hats in the middle of the ocean for months at a time, you get to hang out with women who like bikes too!"

Total coincidence that they've got you recruiting, i'm sure.

• Upvote 1

It's your bike, you can do what you want but IMO purple doesn't compliment the colors of that bike whatsoever. I could be wrong since I haven't seen it but hard to picture it in my head being a good look