It's Just Me♡

omni.gipson

Welcome to the forum. I'm guessing you were stationed at Whidbey Island? There are many veterans on this forum so your service is recognized, respected and appreciated and I'm not just talking about the veterans...

Edited by 2fat2fly
  • Upvote 1

Apex cycle and salvage isn't far from Kettering, located in springboro right off 75.

We'd be happy to assist with your powder coating, we don't do it in house, but we do help a lot of our customers with powder coat services.

• Upvote 1

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your service!  Damned great looking bike too.

If you attend the Epic Ride, my suggestion is to remember to "ride your own ride."  It's tempting to stretch limits in larger groups and get hurt in the process.  Personally I prefer smaller groups of riders that I've gotten to know before picking up the pace and tightening up the pattern.

Just saying it because it would be nice to have you around here for a while, undamaged and enjoying the amazing roads (especially southeast) Ohio has to offer :-).

Apex cycle and salvage isn't far from Kettering, located in springboro right off 75.

We'd be happy to assist with your powder coating, we don't do it in house, but we do help a lot of our customers with powder coat services.

Thank you I will Def hit you guys up this weekend

That would be awesome, when do you go down there? It's about that time for a tune up ♡

I live three miles from Apex, I'll pm my # call me or text. We'll set you up an appointment, if you have to leave it I can give you arise home if needed.

• 1 year later...