Dismounting High or Low: Poll

Staubig

I was in a daze one morning parking at work and forgot to put the kickstand down :crazy: . I leaned the bike over and it kept going. I was parked text to a curb that locked my foot in as the bike pushed my leg and the rest of me over... Into the hedges. They were too soft to push off of and too hard to let me reach the ground. The entire front of our building was 2 stories of glass windows. Everyone must have been at the watercooler making coffee because I wriggled out before anyone saw.

I mount and dismount both from the left even when riding in left drive countries.

A man of the world! Where are you driving left lane?

Isabella isn't an issue. She's easy to mount, from either end. She's a dirty, dirty girl. ????

Got good chuckle out of that.

My MSF course taught me grab the brake, mount from the left side. That way in case you lose your footing mounting or dismounting, the kick stand will hopefully help you

MSF taught to mount/dismount on the left, while grabbing the front brake lever.  That's what I do MOST of the time.  I always park the bike in first gear.  

For all the other "arguments":  Bridgestone BT45's, Valvoline 10w40 conventional, weights not beads, but thinking about switching with the next tire change, no wax, JP1 blue label for the chain, and sportbikes>HD's.