Animal rescue

Staubig

I saved this ungrateful bastard on the way to work today. Would have been a hell of a bump at 65mph. Anybody else save any animals on a bike? I put a calf back through an electric fence a couple weeks ago too. That put a "jolt" into my ride.

e3fa36d0cacc643971620a0b67d0839a.jpg

• Upvote 1

Nice!  That a snapper?  Or a soft-shell map turtle?

N'mind.  Just googled and it looks like a snapper.  I've just usually seen 'em with bigger ridges on their shell.

Edited by Bubba

Nice! That a snapper? Or a soft-shell map turtle?

N'mind. Just googled and it looks like a snapper. I've just usually seen 'em with bigger ridges on their shell.

I think a snapper, I'm no Steve Irwin. You should have seen me try to navigate this turtle. I looked like a 12 year old girl

They still bite after there heads cut off.

Nice job in the good deed though.

That glove wouldn't have saved your fingers.

Edited by Gump

They still bite after there heads cut off.

Nice job in the good deed though.

That glove wouldn't have saved your fingers.

No shit? And I didn't think the glove would have, just glad I did t have find out what a 24-30lbs turtle is capable of lol

I didn't shoot a bull once, does that count as a rescue?

He was in the middle of the road, head down and snorting at me. I had nowhere to go so I dropped the side stand and drew on him. He turned and went back into the field. It was close, I almost fired.

He was in the middle of the road, head down and snorting at me. I had nowhere to go so I dropped the side stand and drew on him. He turned and went back into the field. It was close, I almost fired.

I definitely would count that one l

I wanna see video of that. With some spaghetti western music in the background.

(Tonik to Bull) I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and would blow you head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?