Yamaha R3

JustinNck1

Hey guys, a buddy of mine just bought his first motorcycle, a 2015 Yamaha R3. We were in a parking lot by his house to get some practice (He has his MSF course scheduled) and i took it for a quick spin. Wow, I was surprised by how nice the bike rode and it had good power. I know it was difficult to even find one, so he better take care of it. Here's a pic of the little machine.

20150528_195406_zpsljly6cuy.jpg

Funner to flog a little bike than underutilize a bigger bike. Nice bike. Congratulations.

This is what everyone says... I've never ridden a small Street bike... Went from a vmax to a vfr800 to a cb1000r... Girlfriend wants a supermoto to learn on, so might get a drz400 or wr250 for her and I'll have to take it out on a few rides

This is what everyone says... I've never ridden a small Street bike... Went from a vmax to a vfr800 to a cb1000r... Girlfriend wants a supermoto to learn on, so might get a drz400 or wr250 for her and I'll have to take it out on a few rides

I want the same bikes as your girlfriend.

I wish the DRZ was lighter. I want something I can ride to the kart track, crash, and it's light enough to not break itself so I can ride it home.

I only took the Fiance's CB300F for one solo ride. It was fun as shit to ride in the little curves I do have around here. But I definitely missed the grunt of the FZ09. I really want something in between. A Sumo would be a blast, but after surprising her with the CB3, I'm broke. Lol

Iron Pony has (had?) one but I didn't get a chance to sit on it.

They still had one Saturday.  It was red and white.

It looked very nice.  Lancaster Sport Cycles had

one, also.

Edited by JackFlash