Big News -- Pony Powersports adds Ducati and Honda

Iron Pony

Big News -- Pony Powersports has just opened up a 2,800 sq. ft. Ducati store-within-a-store and new Honda's began arriving this last weekend. When completed, Honda will have an 8,000 sq. ft. dedicated area within Pony Powersports.

Stop on out and checkout all the hot new bikes from these two great brands. *O.E.M. Parts, Apparel, Accessories and Certified Techs will also be available for Ducati and Honda.

DucatiHonda.pdf

I stopped in for a DR650 part today and was delighted to see the Honda bikes added near the emerging Ducati area.  Still plenty of accessories, just arranged differently.

I think it's fantastic.  My wallet, however, is even more afraid...

• Upvote 1

When I was in the market for my new bike 3 years ago, it was between the Rocket III, Diavel, and Cross Roads. The way I was treated and the nature of the deal pushed me to the Victory at The Pony. Great to see you guys moving on that Ducati business.

When I was in the market for my new bike 3 years ago, it was between the Rocket III, Diavel, and Cross Roads. The way I was treated and the nature of the deal pushed me to the Victory at The Pony. Great to see you guys moving on that Ducati business.

They have a really nice Diavel Dark on the floor if your looking. ????

All Ducati seats are terrible. Just plan on replacing with a Corbin/Sargent. That said, I kind of have the itch for a Hyperstrada. The Finance Committee pretty much gave me the green light to update my Ducati stable. I may have to take one for a spin... :)

They had 2 of those on the floor as well. ????

All Ducati seats are terrible. Just plan on replacing with a Corbin/Sargent. That said, I kind of have the itch for a Hyperstrada. The Finance Committee pretty much gave me the green light to update my Ducati stable. I may have to take one for a spin... :)

They had a Hyperstrada on the floor Sunday.

you will be disappointed on comfort and wind protection.  pony up and get the new multistrada and you will be muuuuuuch happier.

that being said i need to stay away from iron pony for a while or ill be tempted to own a multistrada again

• Upvote 2

Did you sell the multi or chicken out and remove the post again?