Can’t Fix Stupid

HeavyDuty

I’m the condo association president for our condos today I’m sealing the parking lot Everyone is at work so I can get half of it done with no problems it is blocked off the uncoated half is empty I just finish coating it an 2 tweekers from one of the condos comes home they start to drive thru the fresh tar I stop them and tell them the tar is still wet. The driver looks out at tar and says OK then drives all the way thru the tar and parks in the middle of it then they get out and walk in to their condo. Now mind you there is not another car parked any were in the parking lot. Now I will bet money they come and bitch about tracking tar thru their condo. Dumb asshats Rant over.

I am a high school teacher and often think we need to add a course to the schedule just for common sense. I see crazy things like this from both the students and teachers often.

• Upvote 1

The real kicker is the married couple that did it are both doctors. I think when I was telling him about the fresh tar all he heard was Bla Bla Bla Bla At least now his Mercedes has a nice coat of rust proofing on it.

Edited by HeavyDuty

The real kicker is the married couple that did it are both doctors. I think when I was telling him about the fresh tar all he heard was Bla Bla Bla Bla At least now his Mercedes has a nice coat of rust proofing on it.

Ah, foreigners

Tweakers or doctors? Big difference there....

Tweakers or doctors? Big difference there....

Not with these people we call the guy the karate kid he get loader and pretends to do karate at 3 am in the morning the cops have showed up more than once. They are not foreigner’s ether. I also had to have and electrician over to fix a problem in their condo because they tore out some wiring because they thought there was some kind of surveillance device in it. So your saying doctors cant be tweakers?

Not with these people we call the guy the karate kid he get loader and pretends to do karate at 3 am in the morning the cops have showed up more than once. They are not foreigner’s ether. I also had to have and electrician over to fix a problem in their condo because they tore out some wiring because they thought there was some kind of surveillance device in it. So your saying doctors cant be tweakers?

Tweakers it is!

And doctors? not the kind that I would care to have.

Edited by Ron505

There are cases of doctors being too tempted by their easy pharmacy access and a tiring job. Even starting out as students on uppers.

I'm aware but they make it pretty hard now for a doc to maintain a habit by plundering his own pharmacy. I just wonder what they're on and where I can try some.

I’m the condo association president for our condos today I’m sealing the parking lot Everyone is at work so I can get half of it done with no problems it is blocked off the uncoated half is empty I just finish coating it an 2 tweekers from one of the condos comes home they start to drive thru the fresh tar I stop them and tell them the tar is still wet. The driver looks out at tar and says OK then drives all the way thru the tar and parks in the middle of it then they get out and walk in to their condo. Now mind you there is not another car parked any were in the parking lot. Now I will bet money they come and bitch about tracking tar thru their condo. Dumb asshats Rant over.

What condo complex?  The wife and I are interested in upgrading to a 3 bedroom, and I want another condo.

I was on the board for mine, for a short time.... LOTS of drama always going on, somewhere or other :)

What condo complex?  The wife and I are interested in upgrading to a 3 bedroom, and I want another condo.

I was on the board for mine, for a short time.... LOTS of drama always going on, somewhere or other :)

We have 2 up for sale now but they are both 2 bedroom.

we spent $40,000 to replace rotting wood after

the landscapers let the bushes grow against

the buildings. Then they replaced the bushes

with the same ones just as close.

Let me guess.  The landscape company is

owned by the construction company that

did the repairs?

Well ya but many went under in 2004-2007. Mostly because of using crap materials and poor workmanship. Ask 330 racing about his Hudson condo. We had one built by the same turds as him. It was horrible. Subpar everything. When I had to cut an access hole to fix a shower leak I found the panel that was suppose to be installed along with packs of cigs, and modly fast food shoved back there.

Edited by zx3vfr