Vaping. A hobby for some and a means of quitting for others

TheBrown57

As a motorcycle rider your elimination of stop signs, traffic lights and yielding to on coming traffic while making a left concerns me.

Ditto to Tonik.  What about manslaughter and property law?  And no love for it being illegal to dump industrial waste in your neighbor's lawn or public land?  And it wouldn't bother you in the least to have no legal recourse against banks under-disclosing their terms, then foreclosing on loan just because they said they tried to contact you?  And I guess fraud is OK, and tort and libel should be free to conduct without consequences?

I'm on and off of smoking, and try to switch to vapeing for good, its been hard.

i have a few setups.  

Hana Modz 30W that i usually run an Spire nautilus tank on

Seigeli 100W which i run a LEMO sub tank, or Arctic Sub tank, both .5 ohms

and a Fuhattan carbon and copper mechanical mod with a dark horse atomizer with a .2 ohm build.

I'm on and off of smoking, and try to switch to vapeing for good, its been hard.

i have a few setups.

Hana Modz 30W that i usually run an Spire nautilus tank on

Seigeli 100W which i run a LEMO sub tank, or Arctic Sub tank, both .5 ohms

and a Fuhattan carbon and copper mechanical mod with a dark horse atomizer with a .2 ohm build.

Equipment whore.

I've been running a SID mod with a kanger protank 3 for a year and haven't had a smoke in 18 mos.

Whatever you're doing wrong, it isn't the equipment.

Equipment whore.

I've been running a SID mod with a kanger protank 3 for a year and haven't had a smoke in 18 mos.

Whatever you're doing wrong, it isn't the equipment.

Convenience and no hassle of real tobacco by chance? Yeah the real stuff is gross/horrible for you and a nuisance to all those around, but it is just light it up and puff away!!!

New setup!

Love that I was able to use the 5mL extension tank I had bought for my v1 Atlantis with the v2 base. Running the .5ohm coils at 45w and I am loving it! The flavor is much better than the non organic cotton coils and the vape is the perfect temp (for me).

I love the Innokin MVP 3.0 Pro as well. It's battery life straight out of the box is awesome and today I will be starting from a full charge to see how long it will last. The display is easy to read and I like that the temp is locked unless you hold the "+" or "-" button for a couple seconds to unlock. Something else I love is that the charge port is located on the side and allows me to have it standing straight up while charging where as the iStick had to lay on its side. Not a huge thing but something I really like about the design.

8AF99F4F-1D31-413C-9382-F4AB3EB698D8_zps

I don't think Ohio has any laws on the books about it yet.

I can assure you Ohio does.  ORC 2151.87    Amended 8/2/2014

(B) No child shall do any of the following unless accompanied by a parent, spouse who is eighteen years of age or older, or legal guardian of the child:

(1) Use, consume, or possess cigarettes, other tobacco products, alternative nicotine products, or papers used to roll cigarettes;

As defined by ORC 2927.02: 

(a) "Alternative nicotine product" means, subject to division (A)(2)(b) of this section, an electronic cigarette or any other product or device that consists of or contains nicotine that can be ingested into the body by any means, including, but not limited to, chewing, smoking, absorbing, dissolving, or inhaling.

I'd like to get a setup like that but can't justify the expenditure when there are so many bike parts I want to buy.

Total cost was $87 but I sold my previous setup for $60 which I put towards this one. Myvapestore.com has some great prices and they are located in NY so shipping is rather fast. They also offer free shipping on orders over $75. Check em out and see if you can find something that makes you and your wallet happy.

I tried these for so long and spent a few hundred on various setups and every single one of them had coil problems and would get gurgly and bubbley and I'd end up with nicotine juice in my throat... I finally gave up, it got way too expensive dropping a hundred a month on new setups... I must have the worst luck in the world with these because everyone here seems to be fine... I quit cold turkey and haven't smoked a cig since January... I do throw in a snus pouch every now and then though, but it's much better for me than smoking was

• 3 weeks later...
Taking a crack at DIY today.

Currently have a 100mL pilot batch mixing up right now. Max VG with a simple Vanilla flavoring.

The exact mix is 85% VG, 5% Vanilla and 10% DI water.

Currently have it spinning on a mix plate that also heats the mixture and I have it set at 50*C.

DE139C26-EE7D-4F7A-910D-B7207A1D7137_zps

I love my istick 30... I quit about 8 months ago and have been in the vaping scene for about 4 years. Anyone do TC yet? I'm looking at the iPv3 TI2 and do the firmware upgrade. I have a Atlantis that can do ni200 coils... I know sweet-vapes does a 5pack for about 10$... It seems as though TC allows you to not worry about wattage and the chipset keeps the temp where the juice is best. I was thinking about ordering juice form vapor state who is local to Ohio, and getting the MOD's from sweet-vapes. Thoughts?

Edited by jdonn

Haven't ventured into the realm of TC yet but it looks to be the way to go for flavor. I just won a drip atomizer from a local Facebook group and I'm going to be trying it out here soon.

Check out Vapingunderground.com

It's a great forum for vape enthusiasts and the people have been pretty helpful for me, turns out that batch of juice I made is going to be shit due to the flavor I added being way to weak but I'm going to order some concentrated flavor next week and give it another shot.