I needs a fendurrrrr

RVTPilot

So, I kinda need to get a front fender for the track bike before this weekend. Just noticed last night how bad mine is. Anyone have one for an '06 gixxer 600/750 in the CLE/AKR area? I don't care what color, just as long as it has 6 good mounting holes. Mine has about 3 and a half. Derp.

Thanks peeps!

Bondo and ductape that shit up or just use 50 zipties like Ryan.  :lol:

funny....actually only have 5 on my bike now thank you very much

If you get it to me tomorrow or Thursday I could fiberglass and have it ready by the weekend.

• Upvote 1

funny....actually only have 5 on my bike now thank you very much

If you get it to me tomorrow or Thursday I could fiberglass and have it ready by the weekend.

I did only have 5 for the last race, as the single mount on the back side of the left fork broke in the middle of the hole. So I torqued the hell out of the screw and raced like that, but found the other day that the same thing happened on the right side. And, I am out of fiberglass repair stuff myself, not that AutoZone is a three state drive or anything. i will ping you tomorrow. I work from home, so I plan to hit a salvage yard and see if they have any. Otherwise I might swing over tomorrow night. I'll text ya if I do.