Central Ohio Rides

what

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Jacob....this might be late but since you will be in the area 78 has new pavement from Glouster to at least Ringgold(555).The east bound lane had the base coat down to within 3 miles of 377 on Monday.

Also,if you choose to head north on 555 at Ringgold all of the rough sections have been paved so 555 is in very good condition from 78 to Zanesville.

I hope you get this in time,I'm heading down that way in about a half an hour.

• 3 weeks later...

Going tomorrow and or Tuesday. Cbus through Hocking and back. Leaving around 4:15 as soon as I get out of work, med fast.

J. FYI

Avoid 33S. it's a parking lot at this time, Construction/Commuters

Deer and school buses are on the move.

Gets Dark at 5:30pm.

Suggestion: Call in sick, Have the wife work a double shift and come down around 9:30 ride till 2pm go home and make dinner.

You should have my numbers if you need any help/recovery down here riding in the hock. B.

Haha. Yeah man, I just thought about stupid daylight savings time... Bullshit. Saved for when I'm inside and can't use the sun! May ride tomorrow, get a couple extra hours in today and blow off early tomorrow. Suggestion for a better route to avoid that construction? Last time I did this 3 weeks ago it wasn't too bad. I usually try to start at 374 but I may need to find a different place.

If you want a wing man tomorrow I would be happy to meet you at 374 or the sunoco gas station just north at 33 and clear creek rd./116.

There are some fun skinny, high center, off camber, twisted shit township roads that you can catch air on before and around 374 that are fun. but in most cases they are not the wide sweeper stuff that most O.R. enjoy. let me know and we can make a plan. B.

Edited by B-Mac

Yes!

I was on 33 today and they have the lanes open now so no problem if you want to meet at the sunoco gas station & Clear Creek. then jump back on 33S for 1 mile to 374.

Now if you want a back way into 374 I can meet you at the 33/22 exit. Delmont fleet service, 2965 Delmont Rd SW, Lancaster, OH 43130.

Also even farther north at the John Deere Equipment. 1200 Delmont Rd SW, Lancaster, OH 43130

Just give me a time and place to meet up.

PM Sent

I'll meet you at John Deere if you think there's a good route from there.  If I leave at 12:30, I'll get there about 1:15-1:30.  That early enough for a good ride before it gets dark?  I figure if I can get back onto a highway or something by 5:30, it'll be good for me wherever we end up at that time.  Totally on board to follow you around to see some of those other roads you mention.  I'll text when I get ready to bail on work?

Edited by jacobhawkins