Does Casper know the difference between a gig and a meg.

Tonik

Looks fine.

Point is the limits are super low, causing all kinds of non-computer types to not be able to upload pics. Makes it a nightmare to do so when on the road if your phone takes even halfway decent pics.  3-5 MB would be very helpful.

It looks at the pics under your user name. I had to delete a bunch of old pics to upload a tiny pic.

Don't think so...I only have five.  Deleting them and trying now..........nope, too big still at 1.01 MB

Don't think so...I only have five. Deleting them and trying now..........nope, too big still at 1.01 MB

You deleted your uploaded pics that r not not in threads? Dunno, then, I had the same issue months ago. I thought Ben has some issue with the new server setup people or something.

Edited by Gump

I always upload through tapatalk with no problems, I think it automatically resizes.

It stores them for you on a internet tracking provider. Then it puts a tracking link into the post so you and everyone that sees your pic gets a cookie and is tracked .

True story, tapatalk was bought out by some big investors. It is a privacy nightmare now.

It stores them for you on a internet tracking provider. Then it puts a tracking link into the post so you and everyone that sees your pic gets a cookie and is tracked .

True story, tapatalk was bought out by some big investors. It is a privacy nightmare now.

Yes, I'll be ditching tapatalk soon most likely. The new forum updates coming greatly enhance the mobile site.
  • Upvote 2

for real? I love tapatalk. But hate big brother more.

"I miss America"