Saturday and Sunday, July 18th & 19th rides

Blitz

Planning to ride all weekend if it's dry enough.

It rains every day, so I'm planning to ride whether the forecast calls for rain or not, and will adjust if it's actually raining....which at this rate, is exceptionally likely.

Meet Saturday morning at 10am at 13/70 Jacksontown exit, 1 exit past Buckeye Lake if headed East. Planning to ride South and see what happens. My routes usually remain flexible depending on participants and time constraints, but I'd like to get South of McConnelsville. Pace will be spirited but we wait at all intersections when the route changes roads.

These are two separate rides. Just planning to ride both days, if the weather is favorable.

I am down to ride...been looking at the forecast and it has been improving for Saturday.  If you get no other interest and you are open to changing the meet spot, we could meet up in Millersburg, exactly a halfway meet spot for us (39 miles from Canton and Mt. Vernon).  We could head south on 83 from there.  Let me know.

Dave G.

Sounds good Dave. I'll met wherever I can find someone to ride with. Roamr was talking about riding Sunday. I'm planning to ride both if I can.

It's a little easier for me to meet where 83/93 meet. Actually, that same place where you and Tony and Brian met me last time we rode....when you waited on me for a half an hour.

John, if you want to ride either day, just keep an eye here or post what works best for you and we can try to work it all out.

What time you thinking to meet Dave?

Edited by Blitz

Sorry you can't make it out Tony. The Aprilia has been great so far. Much faster than the GSXR. And I was definitely ready for something with the power to carry my fat ass.. Still some maintenance odds and ends to get handled, but we'll get there.

Dave, how does 11 at 83/93 sound. I've been getting less than 6 hours of sleep a night all week. Last night I got like 4. Would be wise to try to get a couple more hours before riding tomorrow, if I can.

So, 11am at 83/93? If anyone else would like to join, post up.

Edited by Blitz

Dave, how does 11 at 83/93 sound.

Sounds good...I am 95% sure I can make this ride happen, that said, there is a very slight chance that I will not be able to....I will let you know ASAP if that small chance materializes.  

Me too. See you in a bit.

Meetup spot is East of Coshocton by 10 miles. Best way to get there from Columbus would be to take 161 through Newark. It'll turn into 16. Take 16 to near Coshocton, turn right on 83 like two miles before Coshocton. Take 83 til you hit 93.

If Mcconnelsville is a better spot to meet, we'll probably roll through there around noon.

The meet spot is literally where State routes 83 and 93 intersect...nothing there to speak of but a small gravel lot to pull off.  Geographically, it is approximately halfway between Coshocton to the north and New Concord to the south.

https://www.google.com/maps/@40.121519,-81.765413,3a,75y,36.34h,74.79t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1s3NeAmrVrXGpsDulFDNv6cA!2e0!6s%2F%2Fgeo0.ggpht.com%2Fcbk%3Fpanoid%3D3NeAmrVrXGpsDulFDNv6cA%26output%3Dthumbnail%26cb_client%3Dmaps_sv.tactile.gps%26thumb%3D2%26w%3D100%26h%3D80%26yaw%3D66.044533%26pitch%3D0!7i3328!8i1664?hl=en

I'll have to catch you guys next time.  There's no way that I can make it to the spot by 11.  It's a good 1.5 hours from here and I still need to get my stuff together.  Piss poor planning on my part.  I didn't know that the wife wasn't going to work today until the last minute.  :(

I was pretty sure that was you guys, but I was thinking the CSBA ride was tomorrow.  As if a group of Christian sport bikers aren't at church Sunday morning.....hahaha. Though, I think God would be ok with a Sunday ministry of twisites hahaha!

Dave, hope you made it home in time. I know you were probably cutting it close. I enjoyed the ride man! I got a little frustrated with the number of angry hilljacks today. It seemed like we annoyed quite a few today, or at least more than normal. When you get a chance, PM me your phone number. I figure sometimes it's just easier to text to see if anyone is in the mood to ride, vs posting and hoping people see it.

Thanks man, made it home just in time...yeah, was going to mention something about all of the pickups that we pissed off, but forgot to bring it up at the gas stops.  Until the next ride...later.

DPG.

I was pretty sure that was you guys, but I was thinking the CSBA ride was tomorrow.  As if a group of Christian sport bikers aren't at church Sunday morning.....hahaha. Though, I think God would be ok with a Sunday ministry of twisites hahaha!

Dave, hope you made it home in time. I know you were probably cutting it close. I enjoyed the ride man! I got a little frustrated with the number of angry hilljacks today. It seemed like we annoyed quite a few today, or at least more than normal. When you get a chance, PM me your phone number. I figure sometimes it's just easier to text to see if anyone is in the mood to ride, vs posting and hoping people see it.

Just tried to PM you, your box must be full...cannot receive any new messages.

I was pretty sure that was you guys, but I was thinking the CSBA ride was tomorrow. As if a group of Christian sport bikers aren't at church Sunday morning.....hahaha. Though, I think God would be ok with a Sunday ministry of twisites hahaha!

Nope, our rides are always on saturdays but you are right, God does not care what day we use as His day.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk