2007-2009 Camry 4 cylinder

Bad324

the 4-cylinder Camry is a 2.4, yes?  

That is a bit of a soul-sucker, but the V6 rips pretty good.  I actually looked up the acceleration numbers a couple of years ago because i bet a guy i was working with that the Camry was quicker than a Magnum P.I. Ferrari.  (I was right).

Tonight I will really dive in to it to check all the fluids, belts, filters, etc it needs so it will be a reliable daily. Hoping I have time to detail it as well but all depends on how long the dealership takes to process everything for selling the Tahoe. She goes in to DD duty tomorrow!

the 4-cylinder Camry is a 2.4, yes?

That is a bit of a soul-sucker, but the V6 rips pretty good. I actually looked up the acceleration numbers a couple of years ago because i bet a guy i was working with that the Camry was quicker than a Magnum P.I. Ferrari. (I was right).

I had a v6 Camry xle a while back. Exact same drive train as a Lexus es300. Total dog off the line but once it came up on the cams that motor was a beast.

I think the tank is 16 gallons on this. I'll be interested to see how far it goes for me

I figure if I can get a 28mpg avg then I'm at 400 miles a tank

Edited by Bad324