2006 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom

Pokey

Well it is time to list my trusty 1000, has been such a great bike and I have really enjoyed it. The Wifey says I can't have 2 Stroms in the garage, and to be honest I have only ridden my new 650 since I bought it. So I will list below some of the farkles that I have, but I have taken off a few items and already sold them. The bike mechanically is fantastic, I am the 4th owner but know the last 2 owners very well. Cosmetically you can tell it is 9 years old and is not perfect, as I have ridden it instead of washed and waxed it. Has some scratches and a melt spot on the dash from a stupid resistor on the grips getting too hot. I am upfront and honest and have nothing to hide, and I will answer any questions or concerns truthfully. I have never dropped this bike, but I know it has been dropped "once" by one of the previous owners. I always average in the 40's MPG wise, and it runs so smooth with the new WERKS clutch basket. I am asking $3800 or best offer, and it currently has 24,447 miles. Thanks for any interest, and I would love to find HODOR a good home. tango_face_wink.png

Leather Corbin seat
WERKS clutch basket and coolant flush 21,750
Happy Trails panniers and rack
K&N air filter "new"
Secondaries are out but have them and screws in a bag
Shad 33 liter top case
OEM tank bra
Tusk heated grips "not hooked up"
On board volt meter "not hooked up"
Waterproof cigarette outlet "hooked up"
Tusk ATV sport bend aluminum handlebar
Givi crash bars
Front Battlewing tire 18,420 miles
Rear Tourance EXP 21,825
EBC brake pads up front 18,455
Galfer rear pads and fluid flush 20,450
Clutch slave shaft seal, drive shaft seal/oring, clutch fluid 20,450
NGK CR8EIX spark plugs, 19,062
EK chain 16,120
10 watt LED fog lights with harness/relay/switch "not installed"

I believe that is all, there is no owners manual and I have a spare key made. Thanks for any interest, like I said the bike is not too bad for an almost 10 year old bike, and with less than 25K it has MANY miles left.

BB

Can't edit my damn original post to add a pic, locked me out in like a few minutes......that's bullshit Ben!!! And I am unable to download any pics, so until I can do that feel free to shoot me a PM if you have interest.

• 4 weeks later...