Meet in W.Cbus Area 11/7...UPDATED POLL

snot

Date and place for meet  

12 members have voted

1. 1. what works best?

• Nov. 7
    • Nov. 7... changed to 7 due to 2nd question in poll..
  2. 2. Where?

• MTM Tavern
    • Smoke House Brewing
    • Hofbrauhaus

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Those are all Grandview locations and very nice. Hofbrau is a bit loud though - not bad if you don't mind screaming your conversation.

Also, about Grandview: Y'all behave on the way in and out or the local Barney Fife brigade'll get ya.

other suggestions???

Those are places are fine. Just wanted to give a PSA on the local LE situation. There are tons of options in the area and I'm a little long in the tooth to be completely current on the bar scene.

Grandview Cafe, just down the street from Matt the Miller used to have a separate upstairs room. Haven't been there in a while though.

If you want to stray into the Arena district, Bar Louie also has a nice upstairs area with its own bar separate from the rest of the place as does the Three Legged Mare. I think there's a required deposit - something like $75 - since they have to staff it separately. The Blue Jackets aren't in town 11/7.

We've fit 15 or so at barley's smokehouse before (work/watch co-workers get wasted so you can blackmail in future function). Matt the Millers is a little more laid back, they have a good beer selection (but then again so does smokehouse). Not sure on Miller's seating as I've only been there once. Hofbrau is generally a madhouse and it's long-table seating (giant picnic tables). Rowdy with polka music and lederhosen. I have no preference but as DAC said, if you're wanting conversation Hofbrau might make that a bit difficult.