Ride on 4/27/08 (Sunday)

Cleaner

Meet at the Shell that is attached to QSL in Polaris. It used to be a Marathon but is now a Shell.

I will be there at 11:00 AM and we will leave at 11:30. Route to be handed out then.

Ride Type: Fast with curves. Depending on how many people show, we may have more than one group.

Cleaner

Meet at the Shell that is attached to QSL in Polaris. It used to be a Marathon but is now a Shell.

I will be there at 11:00 AM and we will leave at 11:30. Route to be handed out then.

Ride Type: Fast with curves. Depending on how many people show, we may have more than one group.

Cleaner

Damn, going all hi-tech on us with printed out maps of the route... ;)

post up a map of this ride i wanna see where the closest "fast curves" are for you big city guys.

i still say coshocton has some of the best roads in the state by far. there really isnt anything worth a damn in this city but by god we got curves!!!

post up a map of this ride i wanna see where the closest "fast curves" are for you big city guys.

i still say coshocton has some of the best roads in the state by far. there really isnt anything worth a damn in this city but by god we got curves!!!

The first thing we're going to do is head out of the city. If you want, I will post the ride after we do it. I don't want speed traps set up. I am sure some people in the group will exceed the speed limit by 1 or 2 miles per hour.

The first thing we're going to do is head out of the city. If you want, I will post the ride after we do it. I don't want speed traps set up. I am sure some people in the group will exceed the speed limit by 1 or 2 miles per hour.

:lol: understood. i wasnt tryin to get ya in trouble. have a safe and fun ride

Cleaner

What the hell. I stopped up at the Shell @ 11:15 and there was no one there. I wasn't planin on ridin with ya guys but thought I'd meet a few of you and say hi, oh well. Maybe I was at the wrong one: I was at the one over by the BP and Steak and Shake just East of 71 on Polaris.

Oh shit, I just reread the message I quoted, I WAS at the wrong one!

Oh shit, I just reread the message I quoted, I WAS at the wrong one!

Yeah, you were at the wrong place. Sorry, maybe next time.

Great ride fellas. Too bad 104 was closed. That road is pretty fun. Glad everyone made it back safe.

Zorro, I had you at the start!!! I felt like Matt Mladin coming off the line.

Rocky, Zorro, "YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF!!! AGGGGHHHH" :lol:

Yeah, you were at the wrong place. Sorry, maybe next time.

Great ride fellas. Too bad 104 was closed. That road is pretty fun. Glad everyone made it back safe.

Zorro, I had you at the start!!! I felt like Matt Mladin coming off the line.

Rocky, Zorro, "YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF!!! AGGGGHHHH" :lol:

Cleaner, if by "start" you mean the first 10ft...yeah...you had me...but then what happened? :)

That guy sure was angry...I thought he was going to blow a gasket!

Thanks for organizing this ride/route...I had a great time.

Cleaner, if by "start" you mean the first 10ft...yeah...you had me...but then what happened? :)

That guy sure was angry...I thought he was going to blow a gasket!

Thanks for organizing this ride/route...I had a great time.

I got such a good start it scared the shit out of me.

I noticed some of you guys said you didn't wake in time or slept past noon!? :eek: Damn, If you want to ride, you don't stay up late..:slap: Riding is more important to me than staying up late on 2feet, or in some of your cases probably, on all 4's. :D You either, love to ride, or you love to drink it up like an alcoholic. The 1st option is always the better. ;) Everyone is out having fun, while you're paying for your binging the night before. :p

I noticed some of you guys said you didn't wake in time or slept past noon!? :eek: Damn, If you want to ride, you don't stay up late..:slap: Riding is more important to me than staying up late on 2feet, or in some of your cases probably, on all 4's. :D You either, love to ride, or you love to drink it up like an alcoholic. The 1st option is always the better. ;) Everyone is out having fun, while you're paying for your binging the night before. :p

I agree. Winter is for binging! However, I drank like a fish during the day yesterday and passed out early! I was slightly hung over at 7:30am, but by riding time...i was fine.

I agree. Winter is for binging! However, I drank like a fish during the day yesterday and passed out early! I was slightly hung over at 7:30am, but by riding time...i was fine.

That's cool you agree.:cool: That pretty much was the point I was wanting to convey. Don't drink when it's going to be an awesome day the next day. It's not worth it. :nono: