Last min trip to iron pony

2talltim

Well if anyone goes, I'll be in my red chevy tahoe with OR stickers on the side rear windows. And I'll be the tall fat guy walking around with a black deals gap shirt and a black Cincinnati Reds hat. Probably be there shortly after 11

Edited by 2talltim

This place is failing me by the min.

No pin lock for my visor, they don't have the grips I want and a guy dressed like a pirate just ask thr guy at the helmet counter "where's all your Harley stuff at?".

I can get one for 20 bucks on ebay but due to my procrastination it wouldn't be here in time for the trip. Just irritating that iron ponies website said they had 5 in stock and when I get down there they don't have any. I have one I can use but It has a scratch right cross my line of sight

Edited by 2talltim

Amazon has them for 25. If you dont have prime sign up for the free trial. You will have it Wednesday.

Didn't see them with prime, I'll check again

Still not seeing one with prime. They have one with free shipping but it's not prime. and it's in So. Cal. Probably wouldn't make it with standard shipping. The one on ebay says it's in Michigan might have a beter chance.