Why i have been inactive as of lately...

Hoblick

My McLeod twin disk clutch came in, just waiting on the flywheel and arp bolts. Probably wait till the weather turns for the worse before I install it though.

Plan for the winter is a snow performance water/methanol injection kit and a tune for it come spring.

Along with developing a hard pipe kit for the procharger with a buddy of mine.

Then drag radials and halfshafts

Shocks

Ati balancer

BMR lower control arm bushings

And if I really get frisky, MMR billet oil pump and billet crankshaft gear

Maybe a boss 302 intake lol

So much want

Work my ass off to afford what I want.

I don't doubt that.

I was more wondering machinist, computer programmer, OTR truck driver, paint/body work, chemical engineer, meth cook - that sort of thing. I have met people who do all those things, and worked plenty hard at them.

Edited by redkow97

I don't doubt that.

No kids, no school loans to pay for, and dual income goes a long way. Me and my wife have worked our asses off through the years. We both put in overtime, and I do a lot of side work too. A lot of my summer free time is spent working in my barn on other peoples stuff, so we can have more expendable cash.

There was a time were I couldn't afford more than a $3000 car, or a beater car and a $2500 bike. I have expensive hobbies, and me and my wife wanted to enjoy life, so we worked towards being able to do that. We live comfortably now, but we still push every day to make more money and do better. I set a goal each year to make more money than the previous. We have accomplished that every year. And every year I raise my 401k contribution and contribution to my savings.

The more we make the more we spend, but also the more we put back.

• Upvote 4

No kids, no school loans to pay for, and dual income goes a long way. Me and my wife have worked our asses off through the years. We both put in overtime, and I do a lot of side work too. A lot of my summer free time is spent working in my barn on other peoples stuff, so we can have more expendable cash.

There was a time were I couldn't afford more than a $3000 car, or a beater car and a $2500 bike. I have expensive hobbies, and me and my wife wanted to enjoy life, so we worked towards being able to do that. We live comfortably now, but we still push every day to make more money and do better. I set a goal each year to make more money than the previous. We have accomplished that every year. And every year I raise my 401k contribution and contribution to my savings.

The more we make the more we spend, but also the more we put back.

pffffft

way easier to cook meth