It finally happened to me...

RVTPilot

I live off of 83, just north of Ctr Ridge. (Mildred Dr.) I was hit turning onto Mildred while on 83.

No shit? I know that area pretty well. I used to live on Mildred about 4 years ago while I was co-oping. I was in the Colonial Manor apts. there. I work off of Center Ridge.

Sorry to hear it man - the shitty thing is now that you're relatively OK, you're going to have to be dicking with the insurance companies and this noob rider that clocked you - that's not taking responsibility for his actions :beating:

I hope it all works out for you.

Wow that sucks to hear.. glad you are Okish though.. any day above ground is a good day! Hope this douche has insurance and above all I hope he is reading this thread, and if so, I say "pay attention next time asshat, your ignorance and laziness is no excuse to almost kill someone!"

good luck with this one bro

Glad you're okay. The bike can be fixed. Hope you feel better soon. What a kick in the ass! Passing on the right.......But Officer, He hit me with the side of his bike......right on my front wheel! Asshat!!!

Thanks again gang.

Yeah, JRMM, I live on Laurel Circle. That was a shitter too. I was 2/10 of a mile from home.

I should know a lot more tomorrow when the report is ready. The more I think about this asshat, the angrier I get. And in the words of Bill Bixby, "Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me if I'm angry."

Going to tap the vicodin. Time to sleep.

sorry to hear that dude, get well soon. Thats the reason that I never allow someone that i dont know or doesent know where im going ride in formation with me. Defensive/aggressive driving has worked so far for me. Hope it takes me as long as you to have a major accident!

where are u getting your repair work done?

I pray the other guy didn't have safe auto or any other type of budget insurance.

Honda of Avon is doing the estimate and anything major. I would like to some of the rest myself.

Well, once you're all better and the bike is fixed, we'll have to go riding. I'm only a few miles away off S Abbe near the new Wallyworld.

Sounds good! I'll get ya my info in a bit and we'll get to riding!

Honda of Avon is doing the estimate and anything major. I would like to some of the rest myself.

I was going to suggest you do some of the work yourself..save some $$..but you beat me to it.

I called Honda-Avon last week to get my bike in there, but they said they were short a few people (as in not qworking there any more)and were backed up a few weeks..more so than usual. I hope they get to your ride sooner rather than later, but don't be surprised if it takes a while.

Good luck!

I bought my bike from Honda of Avon, as did a couple of my coworkers... they seem to take pretty good care of their customers so far. I've only bought a few parts and little items there, but the service guy (older bald guy) seems to really know his stuff.

Let us know how Honda of Avon treats you.

I bought my bike from Honda of Avon, as did a couple of my coworkers... they seem to take pretty good care of their customers so far. I've only bought a few parts and little items there, but the service guy (older bald guy) seems to really know his stuff.

Let us know how Honda of Avon treats you.

+1 I've had a dyno done there, plus tires and a few other things. No problems.

I will give a full report, but I know the GM Adam pretty well. I have bought most of my parts there and they all know me fairly well. But this is a whole new ballgame for me, so I will be quite attentive.

Glad to hear both yourself and even the other rider are ok.

Firms up my wants/needs to get a nice leather jacket.

Do it sooner, rather than later. Road rash is NOT fun. I had to clean rocks and shit out of the skin of my best friend who did a 12'oclock in Mansfield. And he HAD gear on!! I can't imagine what it would have been like if he didn't.

Do it sooner, rather than later. Road rash is NOT fun. I had to clean rocks and shit out of the skin of my best friend who did a 12'oclock in Mansfield. And he HAD gear on!! I can't imagine what it would have been like if he didn't.

Well i cant purchase Leathers from work right now hahahaha. Damn office

two things, first I hope this guy had good insurance, second http://www.honda-rc51.de/ HAPPY SPENDING

I love that site.

It's good to hear that you are okay.

When you're on the road you should at least feel somewhat safe around other bikes. Hope you can get the RC fixed.