11/4 - NEO - Ditch Work and Ride

330racing

Hmmm..... I need to meet a guy in portage lakes after 5pm to buy some wheels and tires from him but I also want to leave work at lunch and go ride.

Tim, does it matter which brake when your brake light fails? Have you checked the switch on the lever and the other one on the pedal?

Hmmm..... I need to meet a guy in portage lakes after 5pm to buy some wheels and tires from him but I also want to leave work at lunch and go ride.

Tim, does it matter which brake when your brake light fails? Have you checked the switch on the lever and the other one on the pedal?

It's internal to the light itself, not the switches. If I press on my integrated brake light from front to back both sides light up and work correctly. I just need to buy a new one. Hard to justify right now since we are coming up on 5 months of hateful weather.

It went from 50% of my brake lit up and working 100% of the time to 0% of it lit up 50% of the time.

Edited by TimTheAzn